• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G

Damn, I got all excited when I read south end meeting, I might be in the wrong chapter cuz thats WAY north from me...lol :wave1:, we just got back from camping, if I wouldve known we couldve dropped by, thats what I get for not checking the forums...:rattle:

Good time was had by all....
Thanks for all that showed up.
Honorable mention to Jeremy for bringin his trailer all the way up here to help Jason with the commando move. And to all the guys who helped him get it on the trailer. Good show of NW support!

Yup you beat me to it Josh. Thanks for coming everyone. With a special thanks to Jeremy and Cassie for battling traffic from Salem to bring up there trailer for the Commando. I look forward to spending Sunday at the lake with you two. Thanks everyone else for coming over and loading up my Commando, for probably its last non drive train trip. It was good to see everyone, and spending some time talking Jeeps, trail building, and clean up.

Thanks again everyone hope to see you at the next one. . :cheers:

Yeah that was great times ( except for the 40 wt that came off the tots ) And for what its worth, Edgefield is a pretty cool place

Back