• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

M&G

crazymoose1990

NAXJA Forum User
So we just finished our Noob run and figured we should have a M&G as a follow up, I'm proposing a south side meet and greet Friday the 15th, well because its close to me and I chose the 15th because its one of the only days before Ryan (nightfoam) has open before he leaves for his big adveture to Alaska. I say Big Als again but I am open.

party1:

Last edited:
Im game

I might be able to make it.

I think we should do it somewhere cheaper than Big Al's though. Just my opinion.

big als blows.

Sorry Aron not on my front lawn, at the rate our HOA is going I wont be able to park the cars I own out front. On the bright side though we are probably putttig our place on the market and looking for a house. :)

Sonic - Willsonville?
(or better yet....)
McMinimins - Beaverton? (cedar hills) - convenient, straight shot off of 26, ample parking.

We could start out there and hop to some other place. Now which one Scholls Ferry or Murry. I vote Scholls then we head over to Big Als, for those who want to go. I will probably eat dinner at Mcminimins.

Last edited:
Back