• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Resigtration for 2007

as close to 25 tshirts as I can get...If your registering next week that is great...just trying to get a count.

Thanks everyone

Kudzu said:
13 days to the reg deadline and sorry to say that I only have 2 that have paid. A few have registered but without payment I can't get the shirts or decals made.

If you require payment at the time of registration for something like this, it should say so on the registration form.

All it says is payment up front is "recommended."

RedHeep said:
If you require payment at the time of registration for something like this, it should say so on the registration form.

All it says is payment up front is "recommended."
When I regestered it whent straight to my paypal with the right clicks.

I am not going to be able to make it this year. I Already registered but have had some things come up.

Havn't paid yet but just wanted to let you know.

Ghost said:
When I regestered it whent straight to my paypal with the right clicks.

My point was that if someone chooses to pay at the event rather than through paypal or other means, it should be advertised on the form that payment is required logistically in order to order event items.

Not everyone is going to pay up front. I don't understand how you can make that the limiting factor in whether or not you order event tshirts.

I paid when I got to WF and got handed 2 shirts and a sweatshirt.

Well when you've got shafted before on people not showing up. and When your a part of that certain chapter its also different...

I've never been to an event NAXJA or other where I did not have to pay for my shirt upfront to get it. Yes sometimes there are extras. But only when you have most of the participants pay up front.

Kudzu said:
Well when you've got shafted before on people not showing up. and When your a part of that certain chapter its also different...

I've never been to an event NAXJA or other where I did not have to pay for my shirt upfront to get it. Yes sometimes there are extras. But only when you have most of the participants pay up front.

Then that should be a requirement and not a recommendation.

yellowxj said:
red's not my color...makes me look angry...like when there was a public poll and the vote was for safety green...not that I really care...its just a little late in the game...back in april would have been a good time for someone to step up and help with the design and colors...K got a design yet? I've got a picture of my friend albertos xj standing almost on its nose, going down lower 2...belly shot..."Wheres the Mall?"

I challenge everyone to go to the liq cabinet...down two shots of something over 50 proof, and come back with a good idea...ok...just an idea...

just noticed this post!!!! yea put that pic travis said! :greensmok

Well here's the art work...
Crawl07.jpg

Last edited:
The left chest logo is in the process of being changed.

Yes they are going to be gray.

So do you need to register beforehand? Is it too late to register? And I take it that it is too late to get a few T-shirts? Sorry, I just now found out about the event and am pretty interested in attending. Lemme know!
-Tyler

:greensmok

spazzyfry123 said:
So do you need to register beforehand? Is it too late to register? And I take it that it is too late to get a few T-shirts? Sorry, I just now found out about the event and am pretty interested in attending. Lemme know!
-Tyler

Heather will have to chime in here but if you are going to attend it would be really nice if you went ahead and registered and payed the funds. It helps us to not have to put money out of pocket for the event.

I was planning on paying the event fee and everything when i got up there. If i need to pay before hand, someone let me know how, to who i need to pay, and also how much . Thanks
Jeremy

Ghost said:
Heather will have to chime in here but if you are going to attend it would be really nice if you went ahead and registered and payed the funds. It helps us to not have to put money out of pocket for the event.

I don't have a problem paying ahead of time or anything like that. I just need to know what the restrictions are (Only XJ's?, ceiling on how many people can attend?, etc...) to see how many people I need to/can register. And I know we'd like to get some shirts...Too late for that or are there plenty of spares?
Also, is Tellico only going to open up for NAXJA or are there going to be plenty of other people that have nothing to do with NAXJA just cruisin' around?
-Tyler

spazzyfry123 said:
I don't have a problem paying ahead of time or anything like that. I just need to know what the restrictions are (Only XJ's?, ceiling on how many people can attend?, etc...) to see how many people I need to/can register. And I know we'd like to get some shirts...Too late for that or are there plenty of spares?
Also, is Tellico only going to open up for NAXJA or are there going to be plenty of other people that have nothing to do with NAXJA just cruisin' around?
-Tyler

Come one come all! Tellico is a public ORV area, so anyone is welcome to come. You need to go ahead and contact Crawford's Campground to reserve a camping spot. I'm unsure about registering non-XJ vehicles, but I'm sure that no one will mind if just a couple of non-XJ's tag along for the ride. Just be sure they are well equipped, and prepared for any mishaps, IE: bring tools and spare parts for your particular rig, as I'm sure that XJ drivers won't have any spare parts for Land Rovers or something else non-Jeep :D

Back