• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Cleanup May 8th Oh-Ten

OK, it is now officially a "maybe" on my participation, which is upgraed from "no way in hell". Things have been going fairly smooth weather wise around the farm and I should have all the corn in by next Monday. That leaves a few hundered acres of beans and I am done planting for the season and a bit more "free" to take a trip for 3 days a way. I will keep ya all posted....

It looks like I might get to go. I still need to come up with gas money, but if I don't eat lunch for a few days I think I can make it.

OK, it is now officially a "maybe" on my participation, which is upgraed from "no way in hell". Things have been going fairly smooth weather wise around the farm and I should have all the corn in by next Monday. That leaves a few hundered acres of beans and I am done planting for the season and a bit more "free" to take a trip for 3 days a way. I will keep ya all posted....
can i come play on the farm?

May be out on this one. Wifey scheduled her vacation from the 7th-14th of May and we have to go somewhere.

I'll get with the Foundation and see if someone else can play chaperone for the group if I cannot attend.

If you can't find anyone else from the foundation to accompany us, surely that doesn't mean we can't do it?

Maybe Rev or Tyler (if he comes) can claim responsibility for the group if nobody from Redbird can?

It has more to do with the DNR knowing who is and who isn't part of the cleanup. I will find out and let you know. Rev, I'll mention you as a stand-in and see what happens.

Still in as of right now. I'll be camping.

If we need to cancel or change,
I can be talked into another weekend.

otherwise, we're camping and still in.

Likely roll in 9 - 10 pm Friday night.

BOB

Im in!

We (you guys) are good to go. DNR has been notified of what is going on, we just need to have someone at the gate to differentiate between MWC guys and non-MWC.

Rev, if you're still willing I'd like you to head this up for me; not only the gate but overseeing the cleanup.

Sorry I won't be in attendance, but we haven't had a family vacation since before Liberty was born over 3 years ago. I'll be in the Smokies that day :D

I'm still in and camping.

No problem, thanks for helping me out. I know I can rely on you to keep the shenanigans to a minimum. :D
The shenanigans are for the campfire. Especially if Cheeseman shows up! :rolleyes:

The shenanigans are for the campfire. Especially if Cheeseman shows up! :rolleyes:

The next person that says "shenanigans" is gonna get pistol whipped!

what kind of shenanigans would get a guy pistol whipped? "D

Back