• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Cleanup May 8th Oh-Ten

there has been some discussion about some members struggles to
keep their interest in the XJ and sometimes, wheeling all together.
A few of my best Jeepin friends that live near me have given up on
Jeepin for one reason or another. Losing those friendships did make me wonder if I too should sell my heep and go on to some other hobby.

Last year I found a new girlfriend, Dawn, some of you met her at WF.
not only does she enjoy wheeling with all you fawkers, she also likes to drive. She drove most of green and a couple areas in the quarry. We are planning on attending Redbird on May 8 together.

You never know where you my find that new spark to get you out wheeling again...hang in there those wondering about keeping their Jeeps.

If we ever get married, remind me to put the Jeeps in a pre-nup!!!

BOB

there has been some discussion about some members struggles to
keep their interest in the XJ and sometimes, wheeling all together.
A few of my best Jeepin friends that live near me have given up on
Jeepin for one reason or another. Losing those friendships did make me wonder if I too should sell my heep and go on to some other hobby.

Last year I found a new girlfriend, Dawn, some of you met her at WF.
not only does she enjoy wheeling with all you fawkers, she also likes to drive. She drove most of green and a couple areas in the quarry. We are planning on attending Redbird on May 8 together.

You never know where you my find that new spark to get you out wheeling again...hang in there those wondering about keeping their Jeeps.

If we ever get married, remind me to put the Jeeps in a pre-nup!!!

BOB

So........you're telling me that I need to find another woman........:smootch:

I know, thanks for taking care of that for me...I was hoping that I would not have to do that again....

Maybe Mike and Tyler should have married each other? I mean, their children would be hideous...(don't think about it, don't think about it, OH!! You thought about it!) But, at least you could wheel together...Well, Tyler could drive. As I've heard he's always the driver.

Maybe Mike and Tyler should have married each other? I mean, their children would be hideous...(don't think about it, don't think about it, OH!! You thought about it!) But, at least you could wheel together...Well, Tyler could drive. As I've heard he's always the driver.

LEave it to Josh to turn a convo into a :flame:fest.:shhh::D

Count me in! Cleanup usually goes quick, last time we had a lot of time left to check out other trails, it was a good time. Campfire is usually pretty typical MWC fun. I'll be arriving Friday night and leaving Sunday morning.

Aaron just leave your Jeep in the parking lot (lock your purse in there), you can ride with Neal if he gets his truck fixed by then, you KNOW he doesn't care about body damage.

We'll have to see how things work out but, this may be Bubba's first Jeep trip.:guitar:

ordered parts for my father in laws 1/2 ton this morning.
found a trailer that I can borrow

it's gonna be FAWSOME to not drive the Jeep to the trail.
it's a momentus occasion, I've driven the MJ all over the east coast, wheeled, and driven back, but I think it's time to take it off the road.

87 "can hear my wife talk at 70 MPH" manche

Aaron just leave your Jeep in the parking lot (lock your purse in there), you can ride with Neal if he gets his truck fixed by then, you KNOW he doesn't care about body damage.
DICK!:laugh3: The only thing i'm worried about are the upper quarters. The bumpers will be on by then.

i even took it to the car wash too.

Don't you be gettn' all fancy-bling-bling on us now.......we all know that I've got the cleanest rig. :rolleyes:

:D

Back