• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Redbird Trail Cleanup May 8th Oh-Ten

The next person that says "shenanigans" is gonna get pistol whipped!

Shenanigans.png

id go, but that morning we`re taking our first ever fam vacation. with the ENTIRE fam. id much rather be wheelin with you guys.

I have this winchline spotter line.
never used...got it at a raffle.
http://www.winchline.com/spotterlines.htm

$40.00 at Redbird

BOB

I'll take it off your hands. Its a bit up in the air now if I'll make it for sure. But if I don't I'll work it out with Brad and have him give you the $$ and what not. So, put me down!
Edit: What's it rated at?

For some reason or another, I can't edit right now. But, I see that it's a spotter's line for spotting purpose. I thought that was the brand name. So, since a spotter would be holding it, yeah, I think rating is irrelevant. Rating equivalant to spotters weight? Haha!

It isn't EXACTLY like the link...but very close.

It is NEW without the box.

Josh...got you down for this....for for $30.00 and a CIGAR?

BOB

My plans to attend may be taking a quick change. The family may be coming up to visit us that weekend and bringing my 84 year old Grandmother up with them. Grandma is excited to get out in the country and see eveything since it has greened up and the crops are being planted.

Cheese "Grandma has first priority" Man

My plans to attend may be taking a quick change. The family may be coming up to visit us that weekend and bringing my 84 year old Grandmother up with them. Grandma is excited to get out in the country and see eveything since it has greened up and the crops are being planted.

Cheese "Grandma has first priority" Man

Yeah my plans may have changed too. I don't get to spend a lot of time with my dad and the fishing trip is getting pushed back a week so, I will probably be fishing with my dad next weekend.

It isn't EXACTLY like the link...but very close.

It is NEW without the box.

Josh...got you down for this....for for $30.00 and a CIGAR?

BOB

If I make it, it's a deal. If not, I'll just have Brad give you the cash.

Well, it's official. Bob, I'll be seeing you in a week with a stogie.

With all of this rain, I sure hope this doesn't turn out to be Winchfest Oh-Ten.

Man, You guys are gonna get muddy. I'll be in a boat! BTW Brad taught his how to swim today! :roflmao:

how's the camp ground here? Especially with all this rain.
looks like it may get cool at night, is there electrical hook-up?

BOB

how's the camp ground here? Especially with all this rain.
looks like it may get cool at night, is there electrical hook-up?

BOB

I wasn't there Bob, Brad and Neal went to Badlands today. The Campground at Greene Sullivan probably isn't too bad. All primitive sites, no electricity.

Back