• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RedBird SRA Sat. May 6th

Haleyes said:
Who else is going to make it?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Buhler?

Buhler?

Adam?

Don't put me in the same group as that a-hole.

I'm in. Saturday only though.

87manche said:
guess I'm learning how to set up gears. :)

Just the backlash, that's the easy part. Maybe we could do it Saturday night, I just bought a dial indicator. Although you'd want new ring gear bolts, and we'd need setup bearings I think. BrianHo, any help here?

Lawn Cher' said:
Just the backlash, that's the easy part. Maybe we could do it Saturday night, I just bought a dial indicator. Although you'd want new ring gear bolts, and we'd need setup bearings I think. BrianHo, any help here?

I borrowed the setup bearings for a 44 from daffyxj.

what do I need for ring gear bolts?
and bradshaw said we can load all that junk on to his trailer, so bring it all.
Your wife's gonna be happy Mark.

87manche said:
what do I need for ring gear bolts?
and bradshaw said we can load all that junk on to his trailer, so bring it all.
Your wife's gonna be happy Mark.

No, Jim is gonna be happy. With all this junk outta the MJ trailer I can pass it along to him.

I don't know off the top of my head. I'll have to check what size bolt it is. 3/8-24 but I don't know the length.

BRIANHO13 said:
This part is Friday night correct?
Anything going on Saturday night?

Either night, I'll be around for both.

I'll search(!) and see if I can't find it. If not, I'll venture into iut myself. As long as the perches are there I can deal. it's welding I have a problem with :)

87manche said:
I'll search(!) and see if I can't find it. If not, I'll venture into iut myself. As long as the perches are there I can deal. it's welding I have a problem with :)

You have noone you can get to do a quick weld for you? All you have to do is make them parallel to the original perches and the right width for the MJ springs. If that is a problem I'll see what I can do... I'll clean off my workbench if need be, LOL.

lbe xj dontcha know that its against amish law in your area to own a vehicle or have electricity let alone the internet absoulutley terrible u will now be shunned from the community:)

Indiana XJ said:
lbe xj dontcha know that its against amish law in your area to own a vehicle or have electricity let alone the internet absoulutley terrible u will now be shunned from the community:)
Naaa ... I give them my old Harbor Freight catalogs ... they love me.

Les

too bad they dont have a clue what half of it is though but im definetley gonna try to get mine up to speed this weekend hopefully i can get a chance to come up there one day next weekend

BRIANHO13 said:
OK guys looks like I am in for Friday and Saturday night festivities.

Get back in your garage!

Back