• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RedBird SRA Sat. May 6th

Is there a CB Channel that will be used during the day?

Haleyes said:
Uhhh.. no not really! Only been there 3 times.

I talked to Kevin earlier last month, and he told me then he wouldn't make it. Guess I kinda forgot to let that be public knowledge.

I can ask on the Redbird board if you guys would like me to. We could get a local or maybe one of the Redbird BOD guys to show us around. The sooner I know the better.
make it happen Mike.

Lawn Cher' said:

Which one? Can we pick one before hand incase I'm late????

learjets said:
Which one? Can we pick one before hand incase I'm late????

bshaw said:
Jim and Mike have been there enough to know.... haven't you guys??
I'm out. Jarrett is still sick. The wife has to work & the other 2 boys will be gone for the weekend. Have fun & be safe. JIM.

We'll miss you Jim. What's the recipe for that "everything in a skillet" breakfast that Ben made?

Lawn Cher' said:
What's the recipe for that "everything in a skillet" breakfast that Ben made?

That IS the recipe!

ok, so Jeremy and I have some problems. I make no guarantees.
He couldn't borrow a trailer, so the plan was to take the MJ. The MJ let loose a wheel bearing today, I fear that it would be catastrophic at highway speeds. Our options are limited. He's trying to find out about renting a trailer for the weekend. We may fix the Mj tomorrow and show up late, like 1 AM late, Friday, or we may just take his Honda and be the laughing stock of the MWMMCC.
I am determined to find any way possible to the run.
That is all.

87manche said:
ok, so Jeremy and I have some problems. I make no guarantees.
He couldn't borrow a trailer, so the plan was to take the MJ. The MJ let loose a wheel bearing today, I fear that it would be catastrophic at highway speeds. Our options are limited. He's trying to find out about renting a trailer for the weekend. We may fix the Mj tomorrow and show up late, like 1 AM late, Friday, or we may just take his Honda and be the laughing stock of the MWMMCC.
I am determined to find any way possible to the run.
That is all.

I will be there (Saturday) with 3 empty seats...

Bring your Honda, or your bicycle...

Be there or be made fun of.

Another update on the OH folk.
jeremy found a trailer, so we're trailering his rig. Leaving this afternoon as soon as I can bail from work.
See you guys there!

Pat said:
you dudes have a good time!

Not coming?! And here I thought we could enjoy some deep fried whipoorwill together. I got an awesome dry rub recipe from the Audubon Society. Mmmm, love those feathery fawks.

87manche said:
Another update on the OH folk.
jeremy found a trailer, so we're trailering his rig. Leaving this afternoon as soon as I can bail from work.
See you guys there!

Great! With all the work I put into loading your crap this week, you better show.

Lawn Cher' said:
Not coming?! And here I thought we could enjoy some deep fried whipoorwill together. I got an awesome dry rub recipe from the Audubon Society. Mmmm, love those feathery fawks.

i had planned on it, but i'll be in Nashville, TN all weekend for a bachelor party.

i tried to use a golf ball to take out a whipoorwill on the golf course this week, but that feathery fawk escaped! i bet that dry rub is good.

everybody have a safe trip.

Lawn Cher' said:
Great! With all the work I put into loading your crap this week, you better show.
Oh come on, I was gonna make it, I did the wheelbearing at 2AM last night :)

Thanks to everyone that showed up. I had a great time.
Hope everyone else did too.

I wish I could have made it. To much work,to little time. I will be there next time. Glad you had good time.

Back