• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Red 98 xj for sale

IDF_Johnny

NAXJA Forum User
I need to make room for other projects so the xj has got to go!
the details:
98 xj 4 door, 4.0L, auto, 231J case, d30 front, 8.25 29 spline rear, 3.55 gears, open diffs, tow package, power mirrors, tilt wheel, A/C, updated to full guages, JVC cd, 6.5" lanzar speakers in doors, 100w amp and 10" woofer in rear side panel.

RE 3.5" super ride kit, OME shocks, AAL rear with ORD zero rate, home built discos, RE hack and tap with cv drive shaft, 31x10.50 15 BFG all terrains on 15x7 aluminum wheels, custom tcase skid, custom gas tank skid both 3/16" plate, custom rock rails 2" .120 wall tube, 48" high lift on front bumper.

Set up for flat towing, Custom 4X4 tow hooks and brackets, Tomken tow plate with receiver, Tomken universal tow bar, wired to work with factory lights.

Windshield and alternator replaced in the last couple of months. water pump, upper and lower hoses, thermostat, both O2 sensors, battery, and A/C recharged little over a year ago.

The Jeep has 145552 mi on it, the guage cluster reads 33k due to the update, I still have the original. All of the lift parts including tires only have 7k on them, drive shaft and h&t about 500 mi. I smoged it today and its getting a fresh alignment in the morning. Its not perfect, there is some paint damage, the nose is chipped and the standard "stripes" on the sides and the carpet has a couple of stains. more pictures are available or come take a look. PM me if your interested. asking $4500 obo. It will be parked at McClellan Park in Sacramento from wed. on. thanks for looking

IMG_0269.JPG

damn.... why didn't yo uput it on sale about a month ago? if I got yours then I wouldn't have to worry about the comp mismatch now in mine :( Oh well I have to say it's one hell of a price for all that it's got!

If you only lived on the EC, my house would really look like a fire department (red car, red van, my red XJ, another red XJ, red honda here when I'm here).

I forgot a couple of things. it also has a dynomax cat back system. a viper alarm used as a valet, only locks and unlocks doors, shock sensor and siren are not installed but I have them, just dont like alarms.
also a new mopar carrier, carrier bearings and some pinion bearings I think, have to check, collected off of ebay for a regear that never happend. second full guage cluster, the needles are sticky, but its good for parts. all this good stuff goes with it!

*EDIT*

Nevermind your on the oposite side of the U.S.

Last edited:
Back