• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

Dont think ive posted pics of my heep so here we go
Some poser flex
IMG_2858.jpg

...No caption needed haha
IMG_2625.jpg

Some wheelin
IMG_2638.jpg

Dont have to many updated pics, havent had time to wheel and when i do I always forget that camera/Im to lazy to take pictures. Im bringin one of my friends out next time I go and hes a picture nazi so ill have alot then

rredalty said:
This is my Jeep. Kinda a timeline from the day after I bought it to now. '87 4.0 aw4 d30/ d35(welded and staying together, knock on wood!!) pieced together 4.5" lift with Bilstein 5150's on 31" Firestone destination MT's.

Holey mother of large pictures BATMAN!

My daily driver...

When I inherited her from my wife in August last year:

Aug2005.jpg

The following month with new tires and wheels:

Sep2005.jpg

As she sits today with a 2" lift:

Apr20061.jpg

Apr20062.jpg

Steven

You'll need to use a photo hosting site. The easiest to use is www.tinypic.com

Whenyou get to the site click on the browse button and find the pic (on your computer) that you want to upload. After selecting the pic click on the "Host It" button. after the file is transfered the screen will change and you'll see the links near th bottom next to a thumbnail of your pic. Copy the url for the pic and copy it into your post on this site. If you include the img tags your pic will appear when you post your thread or reply to a thread. The img tags look like this but without the spaces:
URL]

Just installed new rustys 6 inch lift, dont have any trail pics yet but a uwharrie trip is near in the future. Im running 33x12.50xr15 bfg ats right now saving up for gears and pro comp xterains

flexing6002.jpg

flexing6001.jpg

flexing6006.jpg

redneckjeeper94 said:
Just installed new rustys 6 inch lift, dont have any trail pics yet but a uwharrie trip is near in the future. Im running 33x12.50xr15 bfg ats right now saving up for gears and pro comp xterains

flexing6006.jpg

Sweet looking rig. Where did you get the diamond plate rockers? I'd be interested in some of those. Might want to do something with your CB antenaa coaxial. I can see that sucker getting ripped off 20 feet up the trail.:thumbup:

mtnxj said:
Sweet looking rig. Where did you get the diamond plate rockers? I'd be interested in some of those. Might want to do something with your CB antenaa coaxial. I can see that sucker getting ripped off 20 feet up the trail.:thumbup:

The diamond plate is all custom baby haha, yeah i stuffed that cable up in there since then

Here's my Jeep with the mortons bedliner paint job shackle and spacer lift with only 30's but they are almost warn out so since I need new tires I might as well lift it more right. 1986 2.5L Cherokee Pioneer.
jeep.jpg

Back