• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

1995 XJ Sport 4.0ho auto
RE/Rustys Bastard 4" lift RE coils, LInks, Rustys Lca's Uca's aal, Mj shackles
SS braided brake hoses, Optima Yellow top, Rubicon rear flares mounted on front, 01 xj mirrors, and door handles, Custom front bumper, Rockford fosgate speakers, deck sony amp and subs, Surco roof rack, Cheapo lights, Stock tire rack, Kyack Racks, Factory skids, Skyjacker hydro 7000 shocks, 295/75/16 BFG AT KO's Rubicon Moab wheels, Custom Roll bar (CJ) in rear to be made in to full interior cage, And much more...

Future mods, Installing my new 4:56's, limited slip for the 8.25, PORC SYE and xj front drive shaft, 4.5" RE coils and leafs.

Kylesnewwheels.jpg

Kylesnewwheels2.jpg

after a little wheeling.

uncc civilengineer said:
How I purchased it:

Pro Crap 3" Lift (3/4" spacers up front, AAL) 31x10.5 BFT AT KO's

UwharrieApril082006009.jpg

Now, 3 weeks later:

RE 3.5" SF, Adjustable SF Uppers, Powertrax No-slip, Woody Shaft, 245x75x16 MTR's on Moabs (soon to come 265 x 75 x 16 MTR's)

Jeep1.jpg

Chris.jpg

More at www.backyard4x4.com

Nice, I have a 97 country and the RE 3.5" SF also. Mine's dark blue.

trying to win a muddiest truck contest? looks like you won or at least deserved runner up! SWEET. :viking:

Steve F said:

Holy Cow! I was just looking through the readers rigs and saw this. If that's you driving, you look EXACTLY like one of the kids I go to school with. So similar it's scary!

beckXJ said:
Holy Cow! I was just looking through the readers rigs and saw this. If that's you driving, you look EXACTLY like one of the kids I go to school with. So similar it's scary!

Cool, Since I'm 36 I'll take that to be a good thing.

Cheers
Steve

2001 Sport With Daystar 1 3/4" Spacers and 1" Shackles in the rear. Orvis Edition ZJ Wheels and 225/75R15's. Putting on 30"x9.5" on Cragar 343's.
2065986_53.jpg

I figured i'd update the pic in here cuz i think the one that's in here is from like 2 years ago. Updates are: 2" spacers and longer shackles, so i'm sitting at about 5.5" 33x12.50 BFG Muds, C4x4 bumpers front and rear. now i just need to get some armor, regeared and locked.
xopftl.jpg

-Matt

Back