• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Reader's Rig's

You can't link pics stright from your hardrive. You have to have them hosted by a site. Try www.photobucket.com or www.tinypic.com

oneredxj said:
C:\DocumenC:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\DSC00284.JPGts and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\DSC00285.JPGjeepjeep(2)\DSC00278.JPGC:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\DSC00318.JPGC:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\DSC00317.JPGC:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\Rogers 128.jpgC:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\Rogers 129.jpgC:\Documents and Settings\HP_Owner\Desktop\jeepjeep(2)\Rogers 127.jpg

hey kinda new around her just wanted to post some pics of the good ol jeep.

97 with 4.5 rc and 31s' intake flowmaster knock off header 62mm tbody

nothin special but im in school and pay my own bills so it works for me and i sure like it

Heres my new one
9507473996.jpg

And heres the old one
9507541937.jpg

RE 5.5", 33's

Helltech4x4 said:
Just fineshed it
Oh no you haven't, you just think you have.... you will never be finished....

This will be my 3rd post in this thread...

Page 1 (3"Pro Comp and 31's)
im0010921km.jpg

Page 6 (5"DPG and Maxxis 32's + slightly trimmed fenders)
im0026711hr.jpg

Now (5" Lift + more fender trimming and 33" ProComp MT's + AJ's Bumper)
DSC00771.JPG

nothin special just rc 4.5, cold air intake, flowmaster, header, 62mm tbody, 31" bfg at. but it does suprisingly well and i like so it works for me untill i graduate college and can aford more

what year is your ride, oneredxj? those are my favorite factory wheels, i really like the look of your rig. where are you in the last pic you posted? looks awesome-- i want to be there or somewhere like it right now

hey thanks my jeep is a 97 that picture is on an unmarked trail near wishon reservior which is near shasta lake in the siearas we also did part of the swamp lake trail which is in some of the other pics those pictures are from last summer. i wish i was there to lol

oneredxj said:
shasta? why the horse icon?
On the boards if you type h.a.s.t.a (without the periods) it shows the "beating a dead horse" icon. Not sure why?
But since you wrote S.h.a.s.t.a. is showed S hasta.

hasta

DAryl

JEONLYEP said:
On the boards if you type h.a.s.t.a (without the periods) it shows the "beating a dead horse" icon. Not sure why?
But since you wrote S.h.a.s.t.a. is showed S hasta.

hasta

DAryl

hasta

beckXJ said:
Whoa, he wasn't kidding.
All of the smilies, or icons can be put in by typing the right things.

Click on the link to "More" under the smilies, and the pop up window will show you what key strokes make the different icons. Most have : on both sides.

Weeeees said:
I need to stop reading this thread its making me think twice about not getting a lift for my XJ.
Stare at this image and slowly repeat to yourself "lift it, lift it"

That should do it!

:D HEHEHEHEHE :D

DAryl

This is my Jeep. Kinda a timeline from the day after I bought it to now. '87 4.0 aw4 d30/ d35(welded and staying together, knock on wood!!) pieced together 4.5" lift with Bilstein 5150's on 31" Firestone destination MT's.

jeep001.jpg

10-21-05_1334.jpg

DSCN1814.jpg

03-08-06_1427.jpg

DSC08503.jpg

IMG_0415.jpg

1993 jeep xj sport
4 door
4.0HO/AW4/NP231/D30/C8.25
CSF HD 3 core/ K&N Drop in
front drawtite/rear valley class 3
cb w/ magmount antena