• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Feb 21st...

I'm still trying to figure out what my weekend schedule is, but consider me tentative for now - I'll try to lock it down tonight after work, as well as decide on whether greens or blues.

Rob

youll be there dont lie

did some last minuite stuff tonight, and finally got the RE hand throttle from last years NAC Fest raffle installed, definately a cool mod, really fun to play with.

youll be there dont lie

Well, you must be psychic, because I will indeed be there.

Nice to see the weather looking good for tomorrow - means I shouldn't have to worry about figuring out how to make waterproof seat covers out of garbage bags (read: I was concerned about a meterological repeat of the October run).

I'm thinking about blues, but I don't want to see DITA going off alone - is he bone stock? I'm wondering if we can slip him through some of the easier blues...

See you guys up there. It will be Lee and I...Lee in his XJ and I in my YJ.

Joe:smoker:

Sorry gents, but I am out for tomorrow. I just came from the Dr and I have 101.7* temp and the early stages of Pneumonia, so I won't be straying too far from my bed all weekend...:(:bawl::(:cry::(:(

On the plus side----- I DID get some good drugs ..... (I think I just saw a pink elephant float by........:eek:...)

Todd will be there (knuckle_buster) (red XJ w/33's and a roof rack) and of course Chris Iozzi (MrShaft696) and Rob Mayercik too. Between the three of you, you should be able to put together 3 good groups. Also, keep in mind that the Delaware Jeeps crew will be there too, they may just throw in with you guys.

Sorry gents, but I am out for tomorrow. I just came from the Dr and I have 101.7* temp and the early stages of Pneumonia, so I won't be straying too far from my bed all weekend...:(:bawl::(:cry::(:(

On the plus side----- I DID get some good drugs ..... (I think I just saw a pink elephant float by........:eek:...)

Todd will be there (knuckle_buster) (red XJ w/33's and a roof rack) and of course Chris Iozzi (MrShaft696) and Rob Mayercik too. Between the three of you, you should be able to put together 3 good groups. Also, keep in mind that the Delaware Jeeps crew will be there too, they may just throw in with you guys.

sucks man, feel better we will keep the ship afloat, I plan on being there around 8:30 and being ready to run 9ish.

Also, keep in mind that the Delaware Jeeps crew will be there too, they may just throw in with you guys.

i'm in DeJA (Delaware Jeep Assn), and have been really torn between wheeling with DeJA (with whom i normally wheel) or the XJs.

since this NAC group is so small, we can probably work some groups together if you want.

Last edited:
bummer, hope you're feeling well soon. :shiver:

i love when that happens. :confused1 party1:

i'm in DeJA (Delaware Jeep Assn), and have been really torn between wheeling with DeJA (with whom i normally wheel) or the XJs.

since this NAC group is so small, we can probably work some groups together if you want.

I don't know if its going to be all that small... I know of at least a dozen folks who are going from the NAC.... but its all good, I am sure you guys will figure it out.

I want to see pics from the day....

I don't know if its going to be all that small... I know of at least a dozen folks who are going from the NAC....

damn you! now i'm torn again!

Rest up Andy. Enjoy the sleep and drugs.. Yeay baby!!:greensmok

Good ride yesterday, we had a good turnout. I ended up with a bunch of pictures and video, which im working on getting posted, but for now. I washed the mud off today to check out all the new dents, took a hard one on the rocker, door and diff cover, but all is well.

the jeep
scan1 046.jpg

one of the damages, broken shock
scan1 034

Sorry you missed it Andy it was the best time of our lives & a once in a life time opportunity. At the end of the ride we all were able to take a member of the sweedish bikini team home as a token of appreciation from RC to Naxja, maybe next time.

Last edited:
Yup! it was a great day to be at RC. Beautiful weather, and cool people to wheel with. No one broke anything major, and we all made it home safe and sound. (with the exception of my starter acting up when leaving Cousin's PUB, but was able to fix it) Chris, sorry to hear that you washed your jeep (what's the matter with you!) It's gonna rain sometime next week! Andy, sorry you missed the trail ride, and of course the sweedish bikini team - WOWEEEEE! The money that joe owes you went to a good cause (Cousin's PUB!) and last but not the least, everyone knows that you were pretending to be sick :bs:

-Todd

Yup! it was a great day to be at RC. Beautiful weather, and cool people to wheel with. No one broke anything major, and we all made it home safe and sound. (with the exception of my starter acting up when leaving Cousin's PUB, but was able to fix it) Chris, sorry to hear that you washed your jeep (what's the matter with you!) It's gonna rain sometime next week! Andy, sorry you missed the trail ride, and of course the sweedish bikini team - WOWEEEEE! The money that joe owes you went to a good cause (Cousin's PUB!) and last but not the least, everyone knows that you were pretending to be sick :bs:

-Todd

That figures..... the one run I miss and RC is handing out the Swedish bikini team...

On the plus side, I am starting to feel better.... coughing up some lovely colors of mucus though... Hopefully by Mon/Tues I'll be all over this, we'll see.

Did the whole NAXJA group just stick together? There wasn't a black/blue/green group then?

Pics..... lets see more pics...

Last edited:
Yesterday was a blast. Great trails and lots of good laughs. Somehow, I got to enjoy "part time 4x4". My vacuum motor for the 4wd actuator was acting up a bit at the end of thd day. Kept going in and out..ah, it was working on the comp course so I was happy. Thanks to everyone for making it a great day. Looking forward to the next run. I'll throw some pix on the website tomorrow.

See ya..Joe

PS..We missed u up there Andy..Make sure you dont get the Asian Bird flu for the next run..hahaha

That figures..... the one run I miss and RC is handing out the Swedish bikini team...

On the plus side, I am starting to feel better.... coughing up some lovely colors of mucus though... Hopefully by Mon/Tues I'll be all over this, we'll see.

Did the whole NAXJA group just stick together? There wasn't a black/blue/green group then?

Pics..... lets see more pics...

yes we all ran together, we even let D.I.T.A run with us. We coverd a good bit of ground, ran trail 2, ran trail 18 for like the whole afternoon, and a few others. Thanks Matt for letting us follow. Here is all that participated....

Matt (Egon)
matt.jpg

Todd Mr chicks dig body damage jeep & gets a flat on a access trail
todd.jpg

Rob stucking himself 2 times in the same spot
rob.jpg

Nick, DITA, sorry bout your bumper, jeep looked nice and straight at the begining of the day though.
dita.jpg

Chris (myself) Mrshaft696 on the rocks
chris.jpg

Dave (CountryXJer) on yellow jacket
dave.jpg

Lee on yellow jacket
lee.jpg

Joev on the hill on trail 2
joe.jpg

Back