• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek Feb 21st...

Sure, why not :)

Blacks
1. Egon

Blues
1. MrShaft696 (Chris I)
2. James (rubicon guy)

Greens
1.Hammered (I really gotta put the new CB in)
2.JS Customs (gotta check with him first)

I think he is more worried about the "check or two" that his degree :rtm: will allow him to collect!! And he doesn't want to worry about memmorizing the phrase "Would You Like Fries With That???"

Besides, I just don't understand the attraction to chicks.... they're small, yellow and make a lot of noise....

:D:D:D:D

Andy your such a role model and voice of reason, what was I thinking.

i'm in only greens for now

Man I'd like to make it, my birthdays that weekend, but I have to see how my hands heal between now and then, just had carpal tunnel release on both of them. I'll say MAYBE for right now and see how things go. If I make it I'll be doing greens as it'll be my first time out in the XJ.

Time to man up everyone, next weekend!!! Im finally getting around to putting on my stock gas tank skid, and hoping to have a working temperature gauge, but that is doubtful hah.

I swore I posted this in here, not sure where I posted but...

I'm getting RE-geared the 25th, so I'm bailing out for financial reasons. I'm pinching pennies as it stands so, Sorry bout that but I'll be more prepared come NAC FEST.

Maybe we'll get a group up there before the fest.

I'm in for blues. Could not get the quote to play :dunno:

be good to see you dave

Blacks
1. Egon

Blues
1. MrShaft696 (Chris I)
2. James (rubicon guy)
3. Country XJer

Greens

be good to see you dave

Blacks
1. Egon

Blues
1. MrShaft696 (Chris I)
2. James (rubicon guy)
3. Country XJer

Greens
3.(D.I.T.A)

I can't make it--still lots of stuff to finish on my ride as it transforms from stock commuter to off-road worthy machine. It's looking like I'll be working on it for about another month of weekends or so at this point before the gear work and axle swaps are complete. We shall meet in the flesh another time. In anticipation of that, I recently became a real member of NAXJA as a thank-you for all of the great stuff I've learned and issues people here have helped me solve in the couple of years I've been aware of this site. Also, until recently, I wasn't aware of all the money that NAXJA donates to worthy causes aligned with all of our interests. Very cool.

Enjoy the RC trip y'all!

--wavingpine11

I'll be there, its only my second time there. Only other time I was there it was all snow and ice. Might be up for some black trails. Not sure how crazy the blacks really are, guess I'll see.

Here is a pic of my turd

CRW_3912.jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one running blacks, me and Andy?

Buhler?

--Matt

Am I the only one running blacks, me and Andy?

Buhler?

--Matt

I "run" next to you on the blacks if you need a spotter.

I may be there and I will run anything. I am open/open with 33s but I have run some of there blacks in the past. If I get there I would be better with green/blue but, as long as you dont mind possibly having to drag me back to the trailer, I will run blacks with you if you need me.

I'm still trying to figure out what my weekend schedule is, but consider me tentative for now - I'll try to lock it down tonight after work, as well as decide on whether greens or blues.

Rob

Back