• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RAGE!!!!!!

after using the G1, im still glad i have my iphone.

but anyways, i have a verizon phone if you need it mike.

im gonna throw it up in the karma but youll have dibs regardless.

I recently washed mine and the display had water in it even after sitting overnight, so I took a blow dryer to it for a few minutes being careful not to get it too hot. It cleared it out perfectly and the display is as good as new now.

BTW, to the OP, check your own damn pants. You're lucky to have a wife that does your laundry.

You know right after I told you to check your pants, I jumped into a jacuzzi with my cell in my shorts :doh:

But I pulled the battery, let it dry out over night, and It was good as new :D

You know right after I told you to check your pants, I jumped into a jacuzzi with my cell in my shorts :doh:

But I pulled the battery, let it dry out over night, and It was good as new :D

Thats how I killed my first Chocolate and why I decided to go with a waterproof phone.

Thats is the...... 4th phone or so (maybe more) that has had some type of water damage done to it. lol Most of them die after I jump into Lake Arrowhead with them. :D

Thats is the...... 4th phone or so (maybe more) that has had some type of water damage done to it. lol Most of them die after I jump into Lake Arrowhead with them. :D

Get the GZ'one

lol...you think you'd learn hahah

i jumped off a bridge into the ocean with a phone once...lol i keep my phones far away from water now

Yeah you would think... lol

I go through phones like nothing.

The G'Zone is an awesome Idea but i think they are ugly... Once my plan is up with Verizon im going to get an Iphone :D

Last edited:

The G'Zone is an awesome Idea but i think they are ugly... Once my plan is up with Verizon im going to get an Iphone :D

i used to when i had razors...

i went through 6 of them the first year they were out.

one time a socket came off an impact wrench and hit my phone in my pocket...destroyed it instantly.

lol since then i got a bit more cautious with phones. especially since i was paying for them...

Yup once, I had my phone in my pocket and I was trying to get through our always cluttered garage and i turned around to have the filing cabinet corner hit me directly in the face of my phone. Pretty much blew the screen out.

I get tired of phones so it works out that I go through them easily.

Its kind of like the Jeep Cherokee of phones, ugly, rugged, and simple.

haha I wont let my GF drive the XJ. That shit even scares me sometimes :D

There are very few people I trust to drive my jeep.. I let my mom drive it once, and after that she gave back the keys and told me she would just get a ride from some one on days she needs a car.. haha

There are very few people I trust to drive my jeep.. I let my mom drive it once, and after that she gave back the keys and told me she would just get a ride from some one on days she needs a car.. haha

She wont drive my jeep either. She hates how it rides and not to mention that she crashed it.

Back