• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Protofab rear bumper with tire carrier

Fyi you paid too much for your bumper and it still looks like crap. bender cost $250, yes I can brake 1/4" plate,

Link for the bender so we can all buy one for 250.00 for that price Ill buy 2...
Pics of the brake would help too...

Oh yeah let me help ya with the math here 250(bender)+100(steel)= 350 I said I would take 300 which is less than 350 last time I looked but I can get ya a calculator if you need one....:twak:

themud

jeep pox. settle down man. relax. id take it if i needed one but i picked up a warn for 300 a while back. seems like a good price though. protofab makes nice bumpers.

and where do you find a bender for 250? i need one tomorrow i wanna get a rack done before the draw

This thread has gotten way out of control. Last time i checked this is the for sale section not the tear apart someone's part section. If you don't like something dont say anything. Why is it alway s necessary to bash peoples stuff on this board?

Bought it on CL. Haha I am perfectly calm in all these posts. I'm just being a dick like themud is in ever post he ever makes. He always tries to make himself sound like he is better and everyone else is lower then him.

hey pox, how about not being a fawking tard in someone else's for sale thread....

hey pox, how about not being a fawking tard in someone else's for sale thread....

Thats what im saying. if you think hes such an As$ why you gonna be like that too. and hes a perfectly nice guy. if your not gonna buy the bumper and think its a pos and thats all your gonna say you got no business posting here.

Bump for a friend, I think its at the top anyway oh well.

Back