• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

projects around the house

Is that light really spoda hang like that?

The eatin room. it just kinda looks like with the top and all that its spoda hook to the ceiling and not be on a chain. You know the top part there is flat, just sayin.

The eatin room. it just kinda looks like with the top and all that its spoda hook to the ceiling and not be on a chain. You know the top part there is flat, just sayin.

nope, its sposed to be on a chain. i looked at one that hooked direct up to the ceiling, but it didnt come down far enuf.

Im still diggin the John deere signs in their same locations... Im expecting the whole ladies touch thing.. and this don't do it! lol

mark

Im still diggin the John deere signs in their same locations... Im expecting the whole ladies touch thing.. and this don't do it! lol

mark

actually the JD signs is part of my touch....so far the painting and lights have too....and i have a couple of nice photographs that are framed hung in the living room as well.....

IMG_1325.jpg

IMG_1326.jpg

there will be more pictures hung later....need the hubby to be home and us go do some more stuff to add to the picture thing

its always a proud thing to hang up your high school diploma!
not many can say they got one of dem!

mark :)

its always a proud thing to hang up your high school diploma!
not many can say they got one of dem!

lol thats not my H/S diploma. thats our marriage certificate.

im just messing with ya...

Looks like shes sittin on a JD tractor in one of the picks lol

looks like hubby is groping her in the other picture...
lol

Mark

DO you have that award certificate hung somewhere?

me? i have the "Most Abused" award hanging on my walls from the M + G in murphsboro ..lol

mark

thats the hubby sittin on the JD. no i dont have my h/s diploma hanging up. thats somewhere at home in WA with my parentals. the middle top pic where it looks like he's groping me is our wedding picture.

So you admit he was groping you! HAHAHA

dats funny right dar!

So you admit he was groping you! HAHAHA

dats funny right dar!

lol he actually wasnt. we are both somewhat reserved in public view. we hold hands and a hug or two or a quick kiss and thats about the extent.

Whats the next DIY Home improvement Tech tips there Kris? Whatcha workin on next?

Whats the next DIY Home improvement Tech tips there Kris? Whatcha workin on next?

not sure. still need to paint the laundry room. need to install all new outlets and covers in the kitchen.

and then theres landscaping...........

the projects are never ending

Back