• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

projects around the house

and finished accent wall with clean organized wall area:

IMG_1292.jpg

Too funny, diy network on the tv combat boots and ammo cans everywhere. :thumbup:

lol and your point is? i gotta get ideas on how to fix the house up somewhere? the combat boots and ammo cans are just a fact of life!

:patriot:

lol and your point is? i gotta get ideas on how to fix the house up somewhere? the combat boots and ammo cans are just a fact of life!

:patriot:

Looks good but also needs something. TV looks alone against that big wall. Maybe a picture or two or something to not make it look so alone.

Looks good but also needs something. TV looks alone against that big wall. Maybe a picture or two or something to not make it look so alone.

i thought about that, but I dont want to make that wall too "busy". thats why I did the accent wall.

plus I figured with a little darker color, it would make the TV stand out a little more and create more of a focal point.

x2 on the pics.

You have a toilet and a shower in your living room too lol.

Man has this taken a long time Kris. I bet you are really happy to be up there now.

x2 on the pics.

You have a toilet and a shower in your living room too lol.

Man has this taken a long time Kris. I bet you are really happy to be up there now.

I am definitely happy to be here. would be even more happy if the hubby was home to help! But all in all its ok, it keeps me busy till i see him, and its stuff that genuinely needs to get done.

i will take the pics into consideration. might do one of those big collage ones on each side, with a conglomeration of pics of me and Rob out doin stuff with our friends.

I am definitely happy to be here. would be even more happy if the hubby was home to help! But all in all its ok, it keeps me busy till i see him, and its stuff that genuinely needs to get done.

i will take the pics into consideration. might do one of those big collage ones on each side, with a conglomeration of pics of me and Rob out doin stuff with our friends.

Pictures of you and hubby doing stuff outside would work great I think.

and now onto the next project..........painting the rest of the living/dining room.

there will be before, during, and after pics again.

alright, heres some before and during, after will come after i clean and organize things and put it all back to where it belongs:

IMG_1294.jpg

IMG_1295.jpg

IMG_1297.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

IMG_1309.jpg

IMG_1315.jpg

IMG_1316.jpg

well its now 0030 (1230am) and I finally got everything put back to where its supposed to be, got my vacuuming done, and just sat down to relax. I still have to hang pictures, but I will let that wait until tomorrow, then after pics will go up!

and you dont even have a John Deere tractor... but the walls say you do.
lol

mark

and you dont even have a John Deere tractor... but the walls say you do.
lol

mark

IMG_0446.jpg

just for you mark:) xmas 08 at my folks....i had to plow out the driveway.

i'll take a pic tomorrow of the riding mower;)

more updates: carpets are cleaned, got a the broken truck moved out of our driveway (now theres a trailer in its place, momentarily), got 2 fir trees cut down....and found out they had wasp nests (good thing i have a hose with a high pressure nozzle), hauled that to the dump.

working on still finishing unpacking...........and i still have to finish painting my laundry room. and weed eat. blech.

still have to finish painting my laundry room. and carpet munch ? wooooaaahhhh

still have to finish painting my laundry room. and carpet munch ? wooooaaahhhh

i said weed eat! as in cutting down all the weeds next to the fence and the house that I cant get with the mower. goofball.

My eyes were playing tricks on me....

Mark

well, more updating and improvements continue:

went to lowes and got a new dining room light, and a new ceiling fan for the living room. replaced the nasty old disgusting brass stuff:

old and new dining room:
IMG_1319.jpg

IMG_1321.jpg

old and new ceiling fans:
IMG_1322.jpg

IMG_1324.jpg

no more old lady fixtures!!

Back