• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

potluck dinner

Dinner: -Burgers
includes: lettuce, tom, pickle, onions, ketchup, mustard,mayo, cheese
-Nate and Jennies Famous weinerbox cheesy potatoes.
- Chips
-Nicks dutch oven cobbler
-another kind of quick dessert (if you guys are nice you might be able to sweet talk sam into some baked goods)
-Beverages.....suggestions?
Then of course we'll need supplies
-Plates, flatware, napkins, Cups
--------------------------------
**I'll cover Plates, silverware, and napkins. Not sure if cups are necessary. Doesn't eveyone just drink their beer from the bottle????

I'm bringing a jar of jalapeno's for the burgers.

I have a Marlin 30/30. Do you think that would do the trick?

My .22 might be silenced by then.......:gag:

Or since most of us have mosins we can see how far away we can snipe the frogs lol

BOOOOOOOMMMMMMM, where'd it go?! Mine has a bayonet, thats Brians! :D

- Chips
-another kind of quick dessert (if you guys are nice you might be able to sweet talk sam into some baked goods)
-Plates, flatware, napkins, Cups - I will bring some plates/silverware

- Chips
- Pacific ED plates/silverware
-macgyvr - napkins and red solo cups

-MELKORsXJ - 4-5 big bags of Chips
- Pacific ED plates/silverware
-macgyvr - napkins and red solo cups

hey kids.... as we approach im bringing this back up. So far we are planning on starting at 7 pm on FRIDAY evening. that means if your part of my crew and you need setup time plan accordingly ;). We currently have 43+ registered for the crawl and id like this to be open to everyone so bring supplies accordingly.

list is as follows
Doug-burgers
Nate+Jennie- cheesy taters
Dan- Chips
Nick- Cobbler
Sam-baked goods
Josh-Desserts
Ed- Plates/silverware
Mac-Napkins and beverage containment devices

I still need volunteers for burger fixins and condiments (buns lettuce tom pickle ketchup mayo etc).

For all our welcome crawl guests feasting and not bringing food there is a minimum 5$ donation per plate. At the end of the night i would like present the money collected to our BOD to be a land use donation or to become part of a greater national land use donation. Feel free to donate more if you like, there's a lot of work that goes into orchestrating and i'd love to see a jarful of money go to a good cause.

I hope everyone likes this format, If it works out as a less wasteful and great way to make some good cause money i'd like to keep doing it this way

Ill be paying as well as the 3 others with me.

hey kids.... as we approach im bringing this back up. So far we are planning on starting at 7 pm on FRIDAY evening. that means if your part of my crew and you need setup time plan accordingly ;). We currently have 43+ registered for the crawl and id like this to be open to everyone so bring supplies accordingly.

list is as follows
Doug-burgers
Nate+Jennie- cheesy taters
Dan- Chips
Nick- Cobbler
Sam-baked goods
Josh-Desserts
Ed- Plates/silverware
Mac-Napkins and beverage containment devices

I still need volunteers for burger fixins and condiments (buns lettuce tom pickle ketchup mayo etc).

For all our welcome crawl guests feasting and not bringing food there is a minimum 5$ donation per plate. At the end of the night i would like present the money collected to our BOD to be a land use donation or to become part of a greater national land use donation. Feel free to donate more if you like, there's a lot of work that goes into orchestrating and i'd love to see a jarful of money go to a good cause.

I hope everyone likes this format, If it works out as a less wasteful and great way to make some good cause money i'd like to keep doing it this way

I can do some of the burger fixins. I'll go to Sam's Club or have Molly pick it up since she works there! So are we thinking about 4 dozen buns, or should I get 5 dozen? I have no way to keep the lettuce and tomatoes though, as I'll be leaving directly from work.

I can do lettuce and tomatoes. what else you need?

I have ketchup and mustard and relish also.

mac 'leftover from winterfest' gyvr

Tables! Last year I had 3 tables I brought and used for this. I have lost 2 in the divorce. (Long story.) So we will need tables to use for this and the rafle! I will have one!

Back