• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pizzafest meet and greet! January 19th!

super ****ing boreing

Angel is coming with me.

how nice of you to rsvp!

ktmracer +1
xjli
kastein
cmelo
sheepjeep +1
cteunuch +1
rweaver +1
foxwar71 +1?
jeepman401
squashman
mini=man + 1
moparmaniac +1
twodoorxj+1
billyjp2
vetteboy
jeepkid
asp +1?
mofo
Luke95
Powerram1987
Astonman +1
H8PVMT
Raze1287
chedisme + 1
ROBZ95Xj+2
5spd_xj
peuglow +1? +2?
1968 Charger B5?
rcman+1

40-42 counted so far!

I asked my girlfriend if she wants to go, she laughed in my face :thumbup:

doesn't matter, reservations are in, we are set at 40. if a few more or a few less show up its no huge deal.

Hey Keith - I just remembered something. Any chance you haven't scrapped those d30 3.55s yet and could bring them with you? If you don't feel like it or they're gone already no worries.

Here are some quick maps for ya folks who havent given in to the GPS age just yet.

If you are coming from the North:
Get on route 101 and head towards the RI/CT line
Get onto East Killingly road on the RI/CT line
Take a right at Shippee Schoolhouse Road
Take another right at Ledge road
pizzaking101.jpg

From the South
Get on Route 6 and Head towards the RI/CT Line
Get on Shippee Schoolhouse road on the RI/CT line
Then take a Left On Ledge road.
pizzakingrt6.jpg

There are small signs at each intersection directing you to pizza king. and once you get on ledge road, its a no brainer.

If you are heading from the north, just find route 101. It is easily accessed from Both Route 395 and Route 295.

If you are heading from the south, take 395 North til you hit route 6 east towards Providence (exit 90), right when you get off the divided highway, Shippee Schoolhouse road is the first left

I'm now a possible maybe, I gotta get my truck fixed tomorrow night so I can refill the fuel tank and be able to make it.

what will stop you from spending 15 minutes replacing the filler neck on your truck?

Back