• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pirates

I say release them unharmed.

4740_blog.gif

Lol that's what I was thinking Damn!

You want to be a pirate? then we'll treat you like a pirate.

Those guys screwed up last year when the hijacked that cargo ship carying russian tanks (military tanks) and held them for ramsom. I'm surprised the ruskies didn't wipe them out when that happened. 15-17 (don't remember how many) battle tanks are probably worth some serious coin to mother Russia right now.

They should just do what they did back in the colonial days and start stringing them up everywhere as they are captured. Sooner or later they would get the point.
:hang:

The British used the gibbet.

Good thing they didn't take one of our vessels and crew hostage. Obama would have had to force citizenship on all of them after Mirandizing them and then of course paying them to stay in the US.

Good thing they didn't take one of our vessels and crew hostage. Obama would have had to force citizenship on all of them after Mirandizing them and then of course paying them to stay in the US.

In the same public housing unit his illegal alien aunt lives in?

I got to stand pirate watch on the R/V Roger Revelle while transiting the Straight of Malacca. Our anti-pirate plan was to attack them with firehoses and axes. Failing that, we'd lock ourselves in the library. Granted, a fire hose can sink a small boat pretty fast, but not when they're shooting RPG's at you... Thankfully we didn't encounter any pirates.

We did hire some private security, though. I called him George.

1413750116_a65b3999fa_b.jpg

But yeah, walk the plank, ye scurvy dogs!

220px-Blackbeard%27s_head.jpg

Kill the pirates and hang their heads from your bowsprit, just like ol' Blackbeard here.

Back