• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parts and more parts OEM, parting out 4 FOUR XJs

AlabamaBill

NAXJA Forum User
Guys,

I have a bit of everything, mostly late renix years at this time but some switch over stuff. I have any kind of AW4 in both splines for 4 x 4, one for 4 x 2, I have heads good, plus cores. I have at least one buildable block 94, it has rod knock at start up that settles down. I have complete renix motor with a hole wore in time chain cover (got spare to send with it). It was sling oil owner gave up on it. It ran strong, no sign of oil burning, high mileage if actually though. I have three tubs that I am stripping right now. Two of the tubs have good titles, the third has a title but It is messed up, erased etc, whether it could be straight out who knows. I have one with a cobble together 8 inch left. Got Rusty springs in front, rear add a leaf, shackle, block...real cobble job but this would make a great starter lift with front springs that could be improved piece by piece. I need to move stuff fast...I even have a 94 ant lock break system. axles etc for spares. Basically, I have it if you need it. I sold my "baby" to my cousin and have chance to buy it back. I want it back so need to raise money fast, can ship freight etc. I ll pallet things up and etc and deliever to terminal for about 50 bucks more. I have ton of good body parts, fenders, hoods, tail gates, I ll cut patch panels out of rear quarters if need that for restore or repair. I have not listed much simply because I have too much to list. more then your average local yard actually. For the right price, I ll sell AX15 and engine out 95. I have a ba10 also for sell with new clutch. Fenders galore....If want save yours and want some ones to cut on then I got them. I have set alloy wheels for sell if anyone wanting original set. These things where bought for scrap prices so everything is cheap. I have 5 xjs sitting in my drive and would like to get it down to one or two quick. Everything from fuel pumps to tubs complete drive trains.

Bill
Moulton, Alabama
PS, I ll be happy to try meet you half way on big items. I can bring cherry picker and pallet jackets to get the load over to you.

Got a renix head, throttle body, grill insert. Any info on that lift. I'm looking for 3" springs.

If that ax-15 is a external t hen I may also be interested!

Renix motor/tranny hanging on cherry picker....Good motor!

I have a sound renix motor except for harmonic balancer damper slide out and rub a hole in timing cover but I have an other timing cover. It is complete right not with all accessories except starter but I have one of those loose too.

Renix Head on running motor on it last leg but problem is a rod not the head.

I got a renix motor in a jeep running but it has a rod knocking at start up and settles down quickly. Runs fine so head is sound but lots of miles.

If interested send me a pm with list and I let you know. I don't have an ax 15 that I want to sell. I have only the crappy perguot ba 10 in 5 speed for sell. If you want to pay top dollar, I ll pull an ax 15 and give you most of clutch kit for it. It was a kit I put in ba 10 never ran but plates, and throw bearing work with ax 15, slave does not.

I got a good collection of body parts. I have the black grille insert I know...of course the throttle body is on that limping motor that is still in the jeep running. Front springs on Rusty's 8-9 inch. (come out to about 6-8 inches) The rear add a leaf set less the 3 inch or so block is probably in the 3 inch range but don't know how much life they have left. Front springs are good.

Last edited:
Back