• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out built 1992 XJ

Alright guys, I'm back at this. I updated the list. If you need any interior parts let me know, I'll give those away. The seats are already spoken for. I have all the glass too, free if you need it.

Parts of interest:

Front Suspension
  • Home built radius arms. 2”-1/4” wall lowers. RE joint at frame, stock rubber at axle. RE upper control arms. 1-1/4” threaded rod adjustment. Crossmember is 2”x4”-3/16. Bolts to frame rails through side with 3”x3”-1/4” angle. Center section drops out.
    $300
  • Track bar: 1-1/4” OD 3/16” tube. Small RE joint at top, rubber at axle. Fixed length for about 6” lift.
    $50

Body
  • Sunroof glass (I’ve got two, they’re hard to find)
    $50
  • TJ Flares w/ lights. Cut to fit an XJ.
    $50

Protection
  • Cage: 1-3/4”x .188 HREW. Welded in but I’ll work with someone to remove it the way they want. Bolted at A and C pillars but welded to floor at B pillar. You’re on your own for adding more bracing. I was mainly looking to stiffen things up a bit.
    $200
  • Warn transfer case skid. Trimmed to fit my atlas on one corner. I’m sure it’s bent at least a little.
    $40
  • Quarter panel guards: 1/8” aluminum diamond plate. Cut to fit with my TJ flares.
    $30

Other
  • Doug Thorely Header. Brand new, ceramic coated. I got the old one warrantied and this is still in the box.
    $350
  • Custom Storage Box
    $75
  • AC Condensor, installed but system never charged. It's a little dinged up from going in and out
    $50

Josh how tall is the storage box? And can you have the rear seat up with it in? I'm interested just need to see if it will work with the dog kennel in the back also?

Can you post pics of the cage behind the front seats?

karstic said:
Josh how tall is the storage box? And can you have the rear seat up with it in? I'm interested just need to see if it will work with the dog kennel in the back also?

Can you post pics of the cage behind the front seats?

9.5"-10" tall. Basically the height of the wheel wells. Yes you can put the seat up. The rear of the box is angled to match the seat and fits nicely.

I just forgot the cage pics. You're looking for the floor connection or just a general idea? I took the seats out today. The two legs extend down to the floor over the frame rails, probably 6"-8" in from the door sill.

DCP_1128.sized.jpg

Cage is out. Chopped the top off and pulled it whole.

I've returned PMs.

Dewey,
I do have the TJ flares, quarter panel guards and cage. The TJ flares are a little beat up. I put some pics in the gallery linked in the first post.

Rockhound,
I already sold the shocks. Sorry.

Thanks guys,
Josh

Got any of these?

Driver door inside chrome handle (springs back after pulling on it)
Center console armrest and hinge (for full console)

MJR said:
Got any of these?

Driver door inside chrome handle (springs back after pulling on it)
Center console armrest and hinge (for full console)

Got both of those. I was going to put the handle on ebay bt if you need it. It's for power window and locks.

Paul,
I was planning on keeping the wheels and tires but if someone makes a good offer on them I'll get rid of them.

They're 15x8, weld on bead locks with 36" Super Swamper SXs. 5 on 5.5 pattern, 3.75" backspacing.

http://www.twincityoffroad.com/gallery/kordabeadlocks

korda said:
Got both of those. I was going to put the handle on ebay bt if you need it. It's for power window and locks.

Hey Korda,

You can pass these parts to imbeamer with the parts for Ashley's Jeep. Mike works right down the street from my house and I can get them to him...

If you dont sell the front passenger seat, Ill come pick it up if its free. No hurry on this, I am just kinda waiting around for someone to give me a front passenger seat one day:D Of course, I could offer some beer or some other form of small compensation.

KH

korda said:

That would be great, though I dont need the switches or bezel (just snaps to the inside handle/cup) just the handle/cup.

Pictures? Price? I havent been keeping up on the thread, but would grab a cage for the right price.

Back