• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a '98 XJ with a 4.0L and AW4

Everything else is ready and up for grabs. Let me know what you're interested in.[/QUOTE]

Need the engine wire harness (wires to Cpk, cms, tps, map, inyectors, etcc..)..
specifically I need the connector that is inserted to the ECM..but I guess you wont scrap the harness cutting the connector....

let me know

[email protected]

I really wish I could edit that first post.

I'm keeping the transfer case, rear driveshaft, front fenders, hood, header panel (isn't that what they call the grill and headlight surround?), dash, seats, front doors, and wire harness.

Sorry for the confusion.

Do you have aftermarket control arms?

Are the doors power? if so I need both front door latch assemblys

I also need the hinges for the front doors (cut off the body side) for my half doors.

Let me know how much :)

Do you have aftermarket control arms?

The lowers are aftermarket, although I'm not sure what brand. Is there a particular style you're looking for?

Are the doors power? if so I need both front door latch assemblys

I also need the hinges for the front doors (cut off the body side) for my half doors.

Let me know how much :)

Doors are spoken for, but the hinges may still be available. Let me check.

Doors are spoken for, but the hinges may still be available. Let me check.

ok, how about the steering box? condition and price?

I'll check that too. $25 if it's in good shape. I hear you're interested in the hydro, so if you want to rebuild it, I can tap it too.

I'll check that too. $25 if it's in good shape. I hear you're interested in the hydro, so if you want to rebuild it, I can tap it too.

Sounds good to me, I will need the cover plate tapped. I am going to try and get one of the end caps that pop on for the other line. to make box changing easier... since I have gone threw 4 so far lol

Let me know on the hinges and I'll try to come grab them from you later this weekend (sun-mon, if possible)

I'm still at work, but I'll check on the steering box, the door panels, and Josh's wheels when I get home tonight.

Looking for a decent aftermarket radiator...??

I understand the doors are spoken for. Are the mirrors spoken for that are on the doors or do the doors get to keep the mirrors?

Back