• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out a '98 XJ with a 4.0L and AW4

Israel

NAXJA Forum User
I briefly entertained the idea of owning an XJ again, but we're trying to buy a house and our debt to income ratio needs improving, so the XJ's got to go.

The axles are already listed in other threads.
I'm keeping the T-Case for the WJ
The 4.0 blew a head gasket and cracked the head (it was a 2000 motor swapped into the jeep, so it had the newer, crappy head). He bought a new head, but got burned out before installing it. I'm going to get it running, then sell the engine.

Everything else is ready and up for grabs. Let me know what you're interested in.

It's a home built dealie. The brackets would need to be redone since he had them going to the shackle mounts. I'd take $50 for it.

IMAG0327.jpg

IMAG0328.jpg

What condition is the body in? Do you know the color code of the original paint?

I'll try and snap a picture of the body tonight.

There are a few small dents and some rust where he bent the rear quarter panels for the bumper. Do you know how I would find out the color code?

I'm actually going to be keeping the dash for an MJ project of mine. Thanks anyway for your interest!

2 door or 4 door? Interior color?

Back