• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '98 Cherokee

will the fuel pump work in a 92 HO?

This was Yella's explanation.

Fuel pump: Dunno for sure, but I'm guessing the wiring connectors might be a bit different, but the pump itself might be the same. The '92 mounts differently in the tank than a '97 so I don't know if the pump body itself is different because of that. I'd just call Napa and ask them if they have an electric pump for a '92, then ask them if it's the same part number for a '97. That'll tell ya for sure.

Leafs are going on my cherokee I have now. I may sell the stock ones. Once my wrenching party is over I will let you know.

are you going to part out the front dana 30? if so i need the drivers side inner and outter with the hub. what will you let that go for?

Not sure if I am parting out the front dana 30 but I will look into price and let you know asap.

Lol I am not the guy to ask this stuff.... plus I wont be able to part it out myself. I have neither the time, the tools nor the knowledge.. soooo once I figure out if I am parting it out, I will price it for you.

Its busted up a bit on the Passenger side due to the fact that that's where I got in my accident.

Lock actuators for the drivers side is gone but I do have the tailgate one. $15

Front passenger is tweaked and drivers side has no actuators to hold it closed.

I need the pigtail wiring from the back of the fog light or from the back of the defrost. Either will do. I need the connector that plugs into the switch with enough wire cut to be able to hook my extended idle switch to it. Shipped to 71901.

Side mirrors were bought this weekend.

Back