• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Parting out '98 Cherokee

XJNOOB93

NAXJA Forum User
White '98

Wrecked. Will hopefully have lift off this weekend so that is not for sale.

4.0L Engine with 107,xxx miles on it. Brand new starter.
Tranny
NP231 Transfer case

All for $950 OBO

Want something off this jeep? Many good parts. All glass is good. All doors except passenger side front is good. Its just a little bent. Lemme know what you need and gimme an offer.

Should have mentioned.. Everything is pick up unless you pay me for shipping. I have no problem with that. Also, I will not pull something I dont feel comfortable with.. I do not want to break anything ie: Engine, tranny, tcase, doors, glass.

i want your tail light. passenger side. lemmeknow how much. Hell, how much do you want for both? I've broken 3 this year already.

Shipped? And passenger side is cracked.. that ok? You just want the box part right? Not the actual lights?

If you want both, Ill sell them to you for $75. Driver side looks new.

Last edited:
I'm looking for the tailgate bump stops. PM sent.

Lol I received no PM. I have no idea how much I would sell those for. Offer me a price. Ill look up shipping.

Interior is light Grey. In great condition.

Ah I wasnt thinkin clearly bud lol. Its been a long week. I think I was thinkin something else. You come get them for $35. Sorry for the confusion.

Hold on... I'll call tech support! :banghead:

I'll offer you $5 +shipping to 46773, lemme know if I've offended you. :jester:

LoooooL. Gimme a reasonable offer.

that's more like it. Give me a day so i can locate a tail light housing that isn't cracked. If i don't find one, you have a sale.

Haha I feel so bad for putting that much money. What exactly do you need for this tail light?? It will be ready this weekend due to the fact I will be working on this thing this week. Unless you stop by tomorrow. When you come over, jus show me what you need.

LoooooL. Gimme a reasonable offer.

I thought that was reasonable for a part that you can remove in 10 seconds and stick in an envelope to ship. I could buy you a 6 pack of beer and ship it to ya!

Ok, $5 each + shipping. If you're gonna be using 'em or have someone else that's interested... no worries.

:smoker:

We'll go $7 +ship. Zip code? Ill PM you total soon.

Back