• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

orting/grahm

Ya i know they will swallow my 33's.....wait maybe that will be the way i can talk the wife into letting me buy 35's !:firedevil We dont know when we are moving in yet, the house is a short sale so although the seller approved our offer we have to wait for the bank to approve it. But from what we are being told the bank wants to get it off of their hands so hopefully they will move quick! I will try to get some pics of my jeep up tomarrow. Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and doing some wheeling.

ya we will have to get a house warming run together :cheers:

I live off canyon im always looking to go wheeling always been pro toyota but got my first XJ and it makes toyotas look like a little girl LOVE THE XJ will never go back to a yota!
JeepflexinonDATSUN.jpg

Well the guy thats re building my motor said it should be done this friday so hopefully i will have it back in by next week. My schedual changes every month so i have tues, wends, thurs, off this month but ill have sat, sun, mon off next month. So even if im not moved over there by then id be willing to cruise over and go wheeling somewhere. Need to get to know more of you guys anyways!

What type of terrain is Evans Creek. I have heard a lot about it, but i have never been wheeling anywhere on that side of the mountains. Is it lots of rock, mud, etc? or is it a pretty good combo of everything? Also whats the likely hood of damage to my rig?

ya give me a holler and i will see if i can make it

Evans at this time is wet rocks and muddy= Fun. The damage to ur rig depends on ur driving. I can go there and drive home with no damage or an few dents maybe an broken axle or blown front carrier. But I`m running 35`s on stock axles too. But i always carry spare parts and no one gets left behind so let`s get an date picked out to go to EVANS. Anyday but saturday works for me. I`m not working right now and have Soccer games on Saturdays. As long as i have gas in my tank then I`m game

I live off 284th and OK highway. That creepy white church thing by the tracks is my turnoff road. If you went by a guy on the way to the soccer fields, you were on Orville Rd/304th and OK highway? The Texaco and Kapowsin tavern is at that intersection. If you're interested, I have 7 acres and the back 4 need brush clearing. Anytime you guys wanna come play, hit me up. We should be back there next weekend prepping for an Elbe run the 6th of Nov.

Well i dont think my jeep will be done by then for the elbe trip. Called the guy yesterday and he is hoping to have it done by wendsday so well see. Ill let you guys know when the jeep is all done so maybe we can meet up and go hit a few trails.

Well i bought the jeep and about a week later i spun a bearing. I was having the motor rebuilt by engine masters in yakima. I just got it back though last night finally! I should have it all back together this comming week. Ill have weekends off in November so if it is done by then i can jet over there and go on a wheeling trip. Doesnt have to be a big one, it would just be nice to meet some of you guys since ill be moving over there soon. Ill keep you posted.

!!!1is evans your second home or what? lol your always there!

Well good news i finally got the motor back and its all back together. I drove it on wendsday from my current house in cle elum to tacoma with out any issues. Runs great. I am busy this weekend. I have a wedding to go to sat, and we are doing our house inspection on our hopefully new home in orting on sun. But i dont think i have anything going on next weekend. Ill have to check with the boss, (aka wife) but i should be free. Ill let you guys know and maybe we can get something planned. Dosent necasarily have to be a big trip but like i have said before at least a little meet and greet?

ya i am free for most of the day next saturday. we could all meet up somewhere like a restaraunt or something

That will probably work for me. Me and the wife are going to see jeff dunham in concert on sunday so saturday is really the only day i have free anyways. Let me know if we can get enough people together or not.

Back