• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

orting/grahm

Evans is about an hour from South hill puyallup. 45 min. or so from orting. Two trail head off main road. Second one is the large main trail head. You will need a forestry pass to drive the trails. Purchased from any of the local vendors (chevron in Wilkerson i believe is the last place you can get one on the way up.

yes and a day pass is $5 and a season pass is $25 i believe. any time works for me.

Ok aweome, i say we meet at the Safeway there in orting so we can fuel up/grab grub before we head over. Unless someone else has a better idea/stop area. What time do we want to meet?

some can meet in orting and others can meet in burnett at the chevron or at fred myer in bonney lake. i live in bonney lake so i can meet up with some people up there and we can all just meet in burnett so that people can buy there passes

i just have my 32" spare.

what time do you guys plan on meeting at the safeway? i will have everyone else meet me at fred myer in bonney lake at the same time. then i will get in contact with you to find out when you are headed up to burnett.

Well im going to have to drive all the way back to cle elum when were done so the earlier the better in my opinion. It dosent sound like to many people from the orting area are going on this trip anyways. so we can either meet in bonney lake at the fredmeyer your talking about and then convoy up to burnett to get the passes or we can just meet in burnett. Personally i think we should just all meet in bonney lake and head up from there. For people like me who havent been to evans creek or that area at all for that matter it would probably be easier to find. And since no one has a time how about 8 A.M. ? We can just all plan on meeting at the bonney lake fredmeyer at 8 A.M. Does that work for everyone?

ok sounds good.

Fred Myer parking lot in Bonney Lake at 8 AM

lol evans is just close for me. are you gonna join us?

Oh I know! I grew up in Sumner and then moved back for a few years before I ended up out here a year ago. I used to go to Evan's every other weekend for quite awhile. It gets old after awhile just like anything else :) FWIW Elbe is only about 20 minutes further for you than Evan's IIRC.

Not sure yet on where we're going. Getting to crunch time on a buddy's rig. Gotta help him tomorrow. We'll see! :)

Back