• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Oregon Trophy Challenge 2014

I am interested... But I am dubious if I have a hardcore enough vehicle, and I haven't been in the pacific northwest long enough to make friends. Anyone have any insite as to if 3.5" and 31's are enough? If so is there anyone lacking a vehicle and need another one to make a team?

I am interested... But I am dubious if I have a hardcore enough vehicle, and I haven't been in the pacific northwest long enough to make friends. Anyone have any insite as to if 3.5" and 31's are enough? If so is there anyone lacking a vehicle and need another one to make a team?

This is my first year doing TTC. but from what I've heard n seen I think a reliable vehicle and navigation skills are far more important than lift n lockers... I think both of the teams are set. However there is nothing that says we couldn't have 3 teams :) post up and make it happen ! It'd be awesome if NAXJA over ran the event.

T-minus five days, boys.

Anyone else want to come out and camp with us? Can't promise we'll be around much, but the more the merrier. Also, it might be nice to grab two sites next to one another for our teams.

That's of course if the fire level plays nice with us. :rolleyes:

Re: Re: Oregon Trophy Challenge 2014

T-minus five days, boys.

Anyone else want to come out and camp with us? Can't promise we'll be around much, but the more the merrier. Also, it might be nice to grab two sites next to one another for our teams.

That's of course if the fire level plays nice with us. :rolleyes:

I am interested...

I would love to go but its looking like I won't be able to make it. It sure looks like a cool trip though... Next year!

Good luck teams may the force of NAXJA be with you. I was planning on going on this trip. But after the demise of the wrangler I opted out. I should have checked this thread earlier and just showed up to camp.

Proud to be the first to announce, Team 6 TOOK THE WIN!

And.. Team 16 took Second place..

AWESOME TRIP!

Proven undoubtedly that Cherokees are THE best at off road challenges that are held on only gravel roads.
Three teams next year right?

Back