• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Open seats

My saturday passenger bailed, gonna talk to my dad and see if he wants to go. If not, i'll have an open seat or two.

I am with the Rev, I also have nothing constructive to add to this thread, only destructive.

Unless I end up driving out, then I will also have nothing constructive to add to this thread, but won't be needing a seat in anyone's vehicle except my own.

I got my Comanche back last night from Pat (JeepcoMJ on comanche club) and will have a open seat. Also room in the bed of the MJ! :laugh2:

I didn't register because I didn't know if I would make it after my clutch went out and I had other issues on my rig...runs great down the road on the 35" BFG MTs. Not sure where I'm sleeping but will be driving from Rockford, IL after work Friday or very early driving in Saturday and plan to wheel Saturday and Sunday.

Maybe sleep with the ghosts at the Attica Inn. LOL

Build thread of my 1 ton MJ on Comanche Club:

http://www.comancheclub.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=34444

Troy

Last edited:
Back