• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

one year later... this is what happens.

I think I'm covered for this one via hammereds other thread!besides that same guy is selling that 44 on here in the classifieds. I just didnt wanna pay that much

hehe, funny you say that cos we were saying that when we were laying under it bolting the t-case back up...we pulled it out nice and chilly this AM then brought it back to my place to tear it apart with the help of my air tools and wind protected workshop! everything seems to have gone really smoothly and it was a great learning experience. Now just to get the rest of it together and make sure everything shifts and works proper@!!!!

I'll get pics when I have the front tires on. Soon... maybe friday at the worst. The only stuff I really gotta do is finish bolting up my control arm drop Brackets / bolt up the arms... get the cross member back in under the Transfer case and put the drive shaft in... dats it. Ohh tires, but thats a minutes time. I think it will be good to go by friday.

Oh yeah, a few fluid changes need to be done / bled / filled too.

Great to hear guys. I figured you would get it done before RC. thanks again for the stuff. I am always up for cleaning the yard hehe.

sean

i'm so jealous that yours is under the wrench right now. all i'm missing is a driveshaft to match my new SYE and to regear my rear axle. good luck with everything.

Back