• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Olympic Turd

Status
Not open for further replies.
casm said:
Dumb question: why not just put on a stock bumper and send the one you received back when you got home from your trip?

he's had it for a year.

isn't that like taking back a swimming pool after summer is over for a refund ?

because during the build it had been removed and thrown in the trash.when i ordered the bumper i had thought buy the price iw was going to be a decent bumper it wasn't .i'm not looking for anything other then to show that Olympics bumpers are not as good as they are made out to be or atleast the one with a 2" receiver on it.i would have a had time trusting it with a cooler rack.

red91inWA said:
he's had it for a year.

isn't that like taking back a swimming pool after summer is over for a refund ?

Nono, I caught that part. Didn't phrase my question as clearly as I could've, though. Revised:

When he received the bumper and saw that it was of substandard quality, why didn't he leave his stock bumper in place so as not to run afoul of the NJ bumper requirement, and send the Olympic bumper back upon his return from his trip?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back