• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official "who is going" thread

Don't think I'm gunna make it after all. Can't swing a middle of the week trip

My dad and I are gunna run coyote lake that weekend with our local 4wd club

I'll be there Friday morning and staying through Sunday Morning. Will run whatever trail anybody wants to run.

Re: Re: Official "who is going" thread

Our event is Saturday night near Dinkey Creek. If you are in the area, swing by for dinner and buy some raffle tickets. We just might see you guys on the trail on Friday.

Ill see if we can!

I'm not going to be able to make the Swamp Lake run. But I'll drive up Friday, run whatever's being run Saturday, and hang around for The dinner and raffle and stuff Saturday night.

Well, it looks like I'm out for this one. It turns out that week is the only week that my daughter will be home and her car is in need of some work. So I'll need to stay home and get her car sorted out instead of playing on the trails. :rattle: Hope everyone has a great time.

My buddies and I (just my jeep) are going to try camping out at Red Lake on Monday the day we drive up, but we definitely want to join the group for the swamp lake run so we'll probably camp elsewhere. When and where is the group meeting up?

Do we have a official unofficial Rig count for whos going? I was just wondering, I look forward to wheeling and exploring with you all!

I'm not going to be able to make it after all. Too many things on my to do list didn't get done. Maybe next year.

Hope everyone who did make it is having fun.

Made it home safe about 5pm sunday! Good times. It was great meeting new people and hanging out with others. What a great group of people to jeep with. Should have a few pics to share in a few days. THANKS

Back