• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"OFFICIAL" NACFEST SIGN-UP

Eagle said:
Who are you?

There used to be another guy around here with a screen name a lot like yours, but I heard he lost interest and was going to buy a car or something like that.

Same guy. I was never quite able to bring myself to sell out.

MattBlackXJ said:
Same guy. I was never quite able to bring myself to sell out.

:thumbup: I'm glad you're still with us. Haven't seen you online for a long time, so I thought you had flown the coop.

See you there.

Welcome back, Matt! I won't be there, unfortunately, but hopefully someone will get high-centered in my honor.

I'll be there definteily, with my jeep or not. Most likely with it, and one passenger. I will probabaly also have a guest (brother, nissan pathfinder) with me. MAYBE thurs-sun, definitely fri-sun.

I plan on running hardcore, but not insane hardcore, we'll probabaly have to make another group.

so in short

3 people
2 trucks
fri-sun
modiocre hardcore

_nicko_

P.S.- Mark, we'll miss your antics this year. It's too bad we won't have another chance to almost pull you into a rollover again. :)

Last edited:
Need to add 1 more to the list,my son will be comming with me.
Wayne

Going to try and make it up...

I have some issues to work out with the XJ, not quite running right. :bawl:

If I do, it will be one rig with a passenger and dog.
and be up saturday morning; trail riding on saturday and maybe sunday, med. trails

I will be there maybe Wednesday night, camping, and running moderate, and maybe above if I am feeling frisky. Myself only with an about 20% chance of another adult.

Count me in for saturday and sunday wheeling. I should be arriving at the camp ground about 2100 friday. Quite possibly solo this year but stranger things have happened :laugh3: Bobo is staying home this time around. Moderate for me.

OK.. so I may have to cancel. I lost a tow rig. its a long way down from Vermont in a rig locked at both ends.. especially when I drove it 4 hours last weekend.. lost a idler pully, and ball joints on the left side. I'm really worried. Pennsylvania is a long way away........................................

Here's the deal, I'm Living up in North Jersey for the summer doin an internship, but i'd really like to come out and catch some good wheelin.

Would anybody mind/ have room for a passenger, of course i'd pay my passenger fe,I do Free mechanicing when you break(hopefully i'll find some extreme takers), and i'll throw in a few cold ones at the campground

I have been at tellico the past 2 summers and had a ball and really would like to see paragon now that its only an hour or so away. Problem being that I got my DD up here for my 50 mile commute and my Jeep is Back in NC at the parents house.

Thanks,
Andrew

ECU88XJ said:
Here's the deal, I'm Living up in North Jersey for the summer doin an internship, but i'd really like to come out and catch some good wheelin.

Would anybody mind/ have room for a passenger, of course i'd pay my passenger fe,I do Free mechanicing when you break(hopefully i'll find some extreme takers), and i'll throw in a few cold ones at the campground

Thanks,
Andrew

You should be able to find a ride. When I joined up and my rig wasn't ready for Winterfest, I went and plenty of Members offered seats. Spend the $30 on a membership and you will find that seats open easier.

Urban Redneck said:
Spend the $30 on a membership and you will find that seats open easier.
I will be a member by Tellico this July for sure, its just a budgeting issue at the present, just to establish that i'm not a total freeloader.

I'm lookin forward to meeting new people and seein the rigs from this area.

I'll be there around 7pm Friday and I will be staying until Sunday. Running moderate trails and bringing my GF along. Anyone from the NYC area leaving around 3-4pm on Friday? Maybe we can drive up together.

Finally got my calendar settled, now I can sign up for my first event...

Barring the unexpected at work, I've got Friday "penciled in" on my calendar, and will be looking to play with the other "stock chickens"(inside joke there - look for a post from me on the NE chapter board from last Sept.)

So, who's up for stock action on Friday?

Rob

I'll be there late Thursday thru Saturday night. I have to be back at work Sunday. I'm still not sure if the XJ will be making the trip. After last year, I'm leary of driving the thing out there and not being able to make it back. I have a truck and trailer now, but I can't take the truck unless my brother's TJ is back on the road.

Back