• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official ANNUAL TOY RUN

What kind of donations are you looking for? What are we contributing to Ronalds MCd house? I'm still trying to get there.

This should help. Ted posted this on the previous T4T thread.

wishlist-1.jpg

wishlist2.jpg

wishlist3-1.jpg

mako check the first page or so there is a link to the wish list.. as well as toys for the kids of course

lol or just look above ^^^^

Last edited:
that would be awesome but trying to raise 5000 bucks in todays economy is gonna be rough.. maybe next year.

If anyone is looking for the RMH wish list, here it is again:

picture.php

update: so i went and scouted the two trails and we will be running cleghorn again.. due to massive rain fall baldy mesa is to dangerous to run for non-locked rigs. it was bad!!

we may hit snow on the back end of cleghorn but as of right now just mud!

fun fun fun!! be ready to use your 4 wheel boys and girls!!

for some reason i thought this was this weekend. might make it for next weekend, but unsure. worse case scenario i can give my donation to someone who is going from SD.

update: so i went and scouted the two trails and we will be running cleghorn again.. due to massive rain fall baldy mesa is to dangerous to run for non-locked rigs. it was bad!!

we may hit snow on the back end of cleghorn but as of right now just mud!

fun fun fun!! be ready to use your 4 wheel boys and girls!!

Dude Steve you must have went a different way than we talked about I didn't even get in to 4wd

i went during the rain son. if we get more bad weather like this last few days then u will see what i mean lol

It looks like there are at least 2 or 3 of us from Orange County going. If anyone is interested in meeting up in N. OC to caravan up there, let me know. I live near Imperial Hwy and 57 and usually fuel up at the 76 on Imperial. Might be a good spot if anyone wants to meet up there.

Worked on the Jeep all weekend and can't wait to get her on the trails.

Is anyone coming from the Apple Valley side of things to this run? I'm picking up some knuckles from DesertJr to bring back to San Diego for someone, but DesertJr now has to work that a.m.
He gets to take his lunch about noon & can run down to Cleg then, but I'm not planning to bring enough "stupid" with me to be on the trail that long.
Worst case I can run up to Apple Valley after the run, I'll just get to the BBQ late.

Back