• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Official 30th Aniv. Event Trail Run Discussion thread

You are missing Lockhart on Tues and the trails I'd told you I'd lead.

Roger that, Ryan. I didnt see your other trails in my PMs, but found them in my text messages. Stand by for the update. Suggested departure time for Elephant Hill?

Added the Lockhart Basin overnighter run (Tues - Wed) to the schedule and leader updates.

Attachments

• NAXJA 2013 30th Anniv. Event Trail Runs R3.pdf
    25.8 KB · Views: 83
Hey folks, we are 90-ish days out ......I know, hard to believe, but it's true.

We need still need 18 trail leaders to fill this honorable duty and it matters less that you have a perfect knowledge of every obstacle on the trail, and more that you know how to navigate your rig on the trail and communicate with those in your group.

I'd like nothing more than to add more trails to the list because we have the demand, but I really don't like having to cancel trails due to the lack of a Trail Leader.

Please review the trail list above and PM me with the trail/trails you will be able to lead and the corresponding dates.

TIA!

Thanks again to all who have stepped up to lead trails. Attached is the current trail run schedule .

36 days folks!!!!!!

We still have several leader slots to fill, please PM me ASAP if you are willing to lead any runs currently without a leader.

I am finalizing the Trail Staging Map/Directions and will publish this when completed.

Attachments

• NAXJA 2013 30th Anniv. Event Trail Runs R.4.pdf
    27.7 KB · Views: 157
Back