• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Wins

Obama is dumb enough to get us into a war with China....he'll claim they are causing too much global warming, and stealing US jobs....

You really are clueless. :twak:

Obama is dumb enough to get us into a war with China....he'll claim they are causing too much global warming, and stealing US jobs....

Obama is embarrassed by being an American and won't want to use force for anything. China will see his weakness and invade Taiwan and he'll just stand there wringing his hands & pleading with the UN and French to do something. Watch Russia reclaim some of their lost territory. No, this will be a field day for the aggressive & despotic.

No, remember, Obama is against attacking Iran....he wants to have diplomatic negotiations with them....but invade an ally (Pakistan)

Now this is funny... :peace:

Let's see if the liberal media continues to put a positive spin on this guy.

BTW, congradulations to all the Obama supports out there. I hope you are happy the entire four years he is our president (hopefully a full term).

I pray that this decision the majority has made will not lead to more American lives lost on US soil.

Mark my words. This guy has less character than Slick Willy had. It's going to get ugly.

I'm going to the bar to celebrate as a social experiment in about 15 minutes. I wanna see how long it will be before I get in a fight when people start realizing I have put my beers on their tabs. Something tells me it won't go over to well when I try to explain the concept of "spread the wealth around."

I'm going to the bar to celebrate as a social experiment in about 15 minutes. I wanna see how long it will be before I get in a fight when people start realizing I have put my beers on their tabs. Something tells me it won't go over to well when I try to explain the concept of "spread the wealth around."
i wish we were in the same city i would join you on this mission. :cheers:

gotta wait for inauguration day.:cheers:

~Alex

:roflmao:

i guess change is coming but DAMMIT!

I'm taking advantage of every social program that comes around. I wanna live like they have for years and see what it feels like. :D
Know a couple who have no job and make $3000/month. They are on welfare with 3 kids and are going to college. Their house is also filthy, they ruined a bassinet that was loaned to them, their kids are wild and undisciplined, and they still manage to spend money on tattoos and smokes (both legal and illegal).

Side note, how long til the presidential motorcade is riding on 24s.

Know a couple who have no job and make $3000/month. They are on welfare with 3 kids and are going to college. Their house is also filthy, they ruined a bassinet that was loaned to them, their kids are wild and undisciplined, and they still manage to spend money on tattoos and smokes (both legal and illegal).

I see nothing wrong with this. :D:D:D

Back