• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Wins

time to buy a gun before i can't.

Well I am not worried about the mans skin color. Im more worried about his terrorist friends and his ideas

No kidding. He chose to establish long-term working relationships with Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko, and Bill Ayers. He's never managed so much as a lemonade stand. He has promised to increase spending by massive amounts while presenting no plan on how to pay for it... except to say that only the wealthy will be soaked a little bit. He has promised to emasculate the military, forfeit our advantage in the strategic arms race, and abandon our efforts at bringing long-term changes to the middle east via the short-term democratization of Iraq.

I will not support him in any of this.

No kidding. He chose to establish long-term working relationships with Jeremiah Wright, Tony Rezko, and Bill Ayers. He's never managed so much as a lemonade stand. He has promised to increase spending by massive amounts while presenting no plan on how to pay for it... except to say that only the wealthy will be soaked a little bit. He has promised to emasculate the military, forfeit our advantage in the strategic arms race, and abandon our efforts at bringing long-term changes to the middle east via the short-term democratization of Iraq.

I will not support him in any of this.

how did everyone else miss this in the past 8 months?

good question indeed.

Heard an interview with a woman who actually thought Obama would be paying her gas bills and mortgage bills!! Thats what youre fighting down there, the mentality of entitlement! Fawking brutal. So sad that someone like that will cancel out an intelligent vote but thats the system. God help us all
I did also but can't find it. THE MSM took it off, probably

I think they are all waiting on the "entitlment" package to show up UPS or something. I live across the street from a "city housing" and while in bed last night i knew who won, they were chanting it into the night air.

Too bad that people don't realize that everything really hit the fan after the Dems took control of Congress, and the economic crash was due to a Democratic president....

we live in a country full of idiots.....!!!1

No, make no mistake, Obama was the media's choice, they glossed over every negative they could or backpaged it, this president was elected by the media and the schools and colleges. I grew up during the 60's with the anti-war protests, marches, etc. Did it mostly to get laid :D thats where all the hot chicks were. I never paid attention to politics, just group think. Same here, these new voters did not research ANYONE, they got their information from the media, TV, Internet, comedy channel, etc.

I bet any minorities in naxja are really glad their money helps fund this group right now. Bunch of racist *****.

It shouldn't be about color, or culture, or religion- it should be about the man and what he does for his country. Let's wait until he screws up before we start breaking out the rope, k?

lol_internet.gif

I bet any minorities in naxja are really glad their money helps fund this group right now. Bunch of racist *****.

It shouldn't be about color, or culture, or religion- it should be about the man and what he does for his country. Let's wait until he screws up before we start breaking out the rope, k?
Now that's racist...talking about lynching him because he's black? :D ;)

LA, MS, AL, & GA are states with a very large black population and they were "red" states. What gives?

LA, MS, AL, & GA are states with a very large black population and they were "red" states. What gives?

Just because they are black does not mean they are stupid. The states that voted for Obama drank the koolaid. It should be interesting once the briefings start from the white house, the ones that biden and McCain were not cleared for in their normal jobs. Reality will set in pretty quick. You don't think that presidents age fourt times as fast just from long hours do you.

Back