• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Wins

im poor to, does that mean ill take from the rich and fix the heep??

I'll still have a job, I just need to brush up on my Chinese and Pakistani "Rosetta Stone" programs. Those will be the next places our military is sent....

Offically over

I'll still have a job, I just need to brush up on my Chinese and Pakistani "Rosetta Stone" programs. Those will be the next places our military is sent....

You'll never be sent to China ;)

Gan Ni Ma!

I currently cannot afford health insurance for my family. But, you know what? When Barack Obama shows up on my doorstep offering me "free" health insurance provided by the government, I'll happily tell him he can shove it up his butt. I'm not taking a handout stolen from somebody else.

Conservatism forever!

Jared:patriot:

LOL that is awesome! I love arnold

How cant you love him? he is the shizzel..I met him when he came to our town cause we had a earthquake in central cali. The County was San Luis Obispo. Oh it was a riot watching him try and pronounce it. But before i go on rambling. PEOPLE LOCK YOUR DOORS> WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!!

You'll never be sent to China ;)

Gan Ni Ma!

Just like only people making 250k will see higher taxes....wait....150k.....wait...120k....wait....50k.....wait.....35k......

How cant you love him? he is the shizzel..I met him when he came to our town cause we had a earthquake in central cali. The County was San Luis Obispo. Oh it was a riot watching him try and pronounce it. But before i go on rambling. PEOPLE LOCK YOUR DOORS> WE HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT!!!!!
Who gives a f*** what color his skin is. We have a Chicago machine politician for a president.

Too bad that people don't realize that everything really hit the fan after the Dems took control of Congress, and the economic crash was due to a Democratic president....

we live in a country full of idiots.....!!!1

The election is a monument to the current administration and the various Republican majorities who were supposed to stand for something yet went along with a wag-the-dog war, bumbled any sort of progress in the middle-east, took whatever bribes were required to turn loose the Pirate Capitalists of Wall Street, who completely sold out fiscal responsibility. They all deserve to spend the rest of their lives processing waste by hand in Yucca Mountain or reading . They absolutely handed this to Barry on a platter.

bought my AR a couple weeks ago, and the .45 is on order already....(feeewwww)

You guys think we are in trouble w/ open land to wheel on w/ this guy?

Back