• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Obama Wins

Every news channel has annouced Nobama has won. I know Chicago cops are on a mandatory 24 hour shift for possible riots. I know it is all tinfoil hat type stuff but I really thing Obama will not change anything for the better.

This is just freaking ridiculous! McCain is winning in CA right now but somehow Obama won? This is bullshit. Wait until it is done to declare.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, at least I'm already poor so I can only look forward to receiving the hard-earned monies of the rich! Yippee!!
Watching this FoxNews "Election Special" declaring Obama the winner. I'm not calling it quits til either McCain concedes or the vast majority of votes are in. The electoral college is dumb. Popular vote was last shown to be 51%-48%. Electoral college shows 297-155.

EDIT:McCain is conceding...mother f%&#*^!!

Last edited:
Ahh, I've just been waiting and waiting for people to start showing their true colors...

Quiet McCain is on TV

Damn Ill miss seeing Palin looking so Hot

Well, I'll do my best to support him since as an American he is still (will be) my president, and I sincerely hope he does a better job of leading our nation than I think he is capable of.

I still want to see the list of donors under $200.

Oh yeah, and we'll be in Iran next. We're not dumb enough to go into China.

Vizzini said:
You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Well, I'll do my best to support him since as an American he is still (will be) my president, and I sincerely hope he does a better job of leading our nation than I think he is capable of.

We'll go nuclear before we go to china

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders! The most famous is "Never get involved in a land war in Asia," but only slightly less well known is this: "Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!

Great movie.. Chit i have to that one now to watch..

We'll go nuclear before we go to china
I don't know, I think China has more Nukes stashed away than we think. Plus, their population size would allow them to take the hit and still out number us...:D

I don't know, I think China has more Nukes stashed away than we think. Plus, their population size would allow them to take the hit and still out number us...:D
yes, but if the failure rate and low quality of thier products here are any indication of thier engineering skills, most of thier nukes will fall on chinese soil long before making it over here :D

No, remember, Obama is against attacking Iran....he wants to have diplomatic negotiations with them....but invade an ally (Pakistan)

Obama is dumb enough to get us into a war with China....he'll claim they are causing too much global warming, and stealing US jobs....

yes, but if the failure rate and low quality of thier products here are any indication of thier engineering skills, most of thier nukes will fall on chinese soil long before making it over here :D

If they send 20 and only 25% of them work......we're still screwed

Back