• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

Best marinade ever. No joke.

a6935992-b361-b97a.jpg

I grabbed my salmon/steelhead tags and Spent a day forgetting about my jeepblues, with CJ "big dog"

28e40c4b.jpg

85d76542.jpg

e6c5fc13.jpg

Just seen the streetpirate headed to Sandy Mt. Festival.

GOOD LORD traffic in Sandy was crazy! I didn't go to the mountain festival, it's a madhouse compared to how it was when I was a kid.

"OPPA GANGNAM STYLE!"

Drool..... Damn that looks good

I'm eating at BoringDave's from now on.....

1. I walk into a store to buy one item. I use the express lane "10 items or less". The dumb b!tch in front of me had 27 items and a stack of coupons. This was one of the few times I wished I was Redjeep2.0.

2. When your driving on a rural country road going 20mph (legal speed limit is 50mph), and have seven cars behind you, common sense would be to pull over and let them pass, right? Nope, apparently this tard was perfectly fine driving six miles with a line of cars behind him. I almost initiated a surprise game of bumper trucks.

People, am I right?

1. I walk into a store to buy one item. I use the express lane "10 items or less". The dumb b!tch in front of me had 27 items and a stack of coupons. This was one of the few times I wished I was Redjeep2.0.

2. When your driving on a rural country road going 20mph (legal speed limit is 50mph), and have seven cars behind you, common sense would be to pull over and let them pass, right? Nope, apparently this tard was perfectly fine driving six miles with a line of cars behind him. I almost initiated a surprise game of bumper trucks.

People, am I right?

I belive you have hatred built up inside, you only let it out when nick is around and you find those hidden lakes...
:smsoap:

People, am I right?

Next time call me and put it on speaker phone all let the d b have it . As for the dude I think the pit maneuver would of done the trick. People can be oblivious assholes sometimes!

Back