• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

1. I walk into a store to buy one item. I use the express lane "10 items or less". The dumb b!tch in front of me had 27 items and a stack of coupons. This was one of the few times I wished I was Redjeep2.0.

2. When your driving on a rural country road going 20mph (legal speed limit is 50mph), and have seven cars behind you, common sense would be to pull over and let them pass, right? Nope, apparently this tard was perfectly fine driving six miles with a line of cars behind him. I almost initiated a surprise game of bumper trucks.

People, am I right?

As Adam Carolla says (killing hookers gets easer after the first two or three) all you need to do is drop a few F bombs and tell the stupid bitch to find another line. Your still young, hang out with him or me for awhile and will get you up to speed.

Try it sometime it feels good.

Last edited:
As Adam Carolla says (killing hookers gets easer after the first two or three) all you need to do is drop a few F bombs and tell the stupid bitch to find another line. Your still young, hang out with him or me for awhile and will get you up to speed.

Try it sometime it feels good.

Finally a rant I can get behind!
....And another Ace Rockolla fan has emerged!!!!
GET.
IT.
ON!

No picture didn't happen.

Oh how I wish I had a trailer again!
for you, Dave!
3c9748f3.jpg

cce1adb5.jpg

cc814049.jpg

crowler and hauler. its mostly green maple, I still have lots more to cut and haul.
396815_2280411827001_1093140843_n.jpg
409723_2280412827026_1592179498_n.jpg

If you havnt wheeled with me ya I have beat the crap out of this truck on the trails and at the dunes,probly why the prevous owners named it tbe beast.

Judging by the orange handle, guessing that's a farm boss? Buyin one to go with the mini boss next week! Still got 10-15 chords to go this year!

Judging by the orange handle, guessing that's a farm boss? Buyin one to go with the mini boss next week! Still got 10-15 chords to go this year!

idk its a ms310 middle of the line not the pro but not the home owner version. It has the 20 in bar on it but I also got a 24in that picked up for it. I got a great deal on the hole set up cuse I use it for work, and the company has bought several demo saws over the years. I also have a baby saw with a 14 in bar but for some reason it eats chains.

the jamb nut on my axle side 3link mount keeps loosening up. the tube adapter is taking a beating.

tac it or not to tac it. that is my question...

Bronze.

Tac it. Or fab up a small steel rectangle with holes drilled at both ends. And tac one side to the tube and one side to the jam nut. Either way will do the same job.

I wonder if the lady at taco bell thought she was being cute, ignoring me and Scott standing in the drive through (inside was closed). After watching us walk up after parking the truck with the trailer.

Well we were both really hungry....

c601f10d.jpg

fbb39ff7.jpg

d16afcaf.jpg

We got up to the window and she looked really unhappy...

P.S. sneak peek at TooBigs jeep.

I hate my welder, I hate grinding, I hate putting slices of orange in blue moon, I hate swing shift, I hate that the service to my garage can't handle a real welder.... alcohol is a depressant isn't it?

Thanks again Nick for dragging my heep to scotty to hotty's oh and by the way my entire neighborhood wanted to thank you for the 11 pm diesel revs.....ass:)

Thanks again Nick for dragging my heep to scotty to hotty's oh and by the way my entire neighborhood wanted to thank you for the 11 pm diesel revs.....ass:)

He's not liked by many in my neighborhood either..

Back