• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

40419151-35c1-33f7.jpg

Hey. Here's an idea. Get on a stage at 4pm. to take off your clothes and demand a dollar before you even acknowledge your there to dance.

Here's an idea. Take your freaking clothes off and hump the stage like your rent money depends on it. Put on a good show and get a better attitude. Or get back to hooking...... damn I hate the dancing bare.

Last time i was there, there was one gorgeouse girl, bu it took forever to get my beer and steak, and neither were good. The acropolis seems to have gone down hill also

Here's an idea. Take your freaking clothes off and hump the stage like your rent money depends on it. Put on a good show and get a better attitude. Or get back to hooking...... damn I hate the dancing bare.
Yea The "Delta-Bravo" is only good on amateur nights..... (so many girls with daddy issues, so little time....)

Last time i was there, there was one gorgeouse girl, bu it took forever to get my beer and steak, and neither were good. The acropolis seems to have gone down hill also
Their "meat" has always sucked......

Just figured I'd share what I saw in traffic this morning, on my way to work.......
IMG090.jpg

'just love seeing the oldies....

I got a phone call today... It was hard to turn it down, but I did.

Buddy wanted to know if I wanted a black late model... Im not done with the 2door yet. Had to turn it down :bawl: it was hard.

Buddy wanted to know if I wanted a black late model... Im not done with the 2door yet. Had to turn it down :bawl: it was hard.

"DONE" is a perception not often achieved or actualized by many Jeep owners. It seems that for most of us, our improvements, tinkering and building is in a constant state of perpetuity.
I'd reconsider, One can always have TWO projects going..... (nothing wrong with that...) :D

Back