• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

What's the estimate for getting back on the road?

Supposedly the correct yoke is supposed to come in this afternoon, everything else is done and ready to get bolted back on.
It would've been nice if when they got the wrong part yesterday they had somebody go get the right one. Maybe if I were driving a Chevy.

Supposedly the correct yoke is supposed to come in this afternoon, everything else is done and ready to get bolted back on.
It would've been nice if when they got the wrong part yesterday they had somebody go get the right one. Maybe if I were driving a Chevy.

After I lifted my Cherokee, The very first mod I did was SYE with front shaft in the back so I always had a spare. I did kinda the same thing a few years back when I use to tow a small RV trailer with mine. I was over in Millican valley camping/exploring for a week. I hooked up to my trailer to come home and had a hell of a vibration. Come to find out some how I broke a universal joint cap and until I hit pavement I had no clue. But it was a front drive line and I just took it out. That's when I decided to sell the trailer and buy a motorhome.

With weather like this, shit gets done!!

Been helping my bro get his new truck setup like the last one
60a1599e.jpg

2af620fe.jpg

e31605ce.jpg

Then it was time to help toobig get his TUBE SLEEVES and inner C gussets installed
91d2f61c.jpg

Productive week after a 900 mile road trip/camping trip over last weekend
2592d416.jpg

e1eb9ea2.jpg

2183f987.jpg

I realized this morning on my way into work, that yes indeed, the needle DOES go below "E" on the gas gauge.... and the Jeep still chugs along.
(I didnt want to test that theory too much however) ...but after the gas light came on on my way home last night, and after completely spacing off on that little fact this morning until 25 miles into my 30 mile commute, I learned that after that light comes on I can squeeze out another 30-40 miles before I need to start panicking.

I realized this morning on my way into work, that yes indeed, the needle DOES go below "E" on the gas gauge.... and the Jeep still chugs along.
(I didnt want to test that theory too much however) ...but after the gas light came on on my way home last night, and after completely spacing off on that little fact this morning until 25 miles into my 30 mile commute, I learned that after that light comes on I can squeeze out another 30-40 miles before I need to start panicking.

Haha. Been there. But it happened to me on the 4610 in the middle of no where high in the mountains.

my light comes on when there's about 4 gallons left, and when it comes on the needle is right on/just below E

What's this light you guys speak of? Noe of my Cherokees have had gas lights. But yes mine drive for a long ass time after the needle drops below E

My gas gauge goes about a 1/4 tank over full, and runs bone dry (side of the road walking to the nearest gas station dry) as soon as the warning light comes on at 1/8th tank. It is very annoying and I don't know how to fix it.

My gas gauge goes about a 1/4 tank over full, and runs bone dry (side of the road walking to the nearest gas station dry) as soon as the warning light comes on at 1/8th tank. It is very annoying and I don't know how to fix it.

either the sending unit is bad, or you have done some dammage to the wireing. it works on restance, you may have to drop the tank to find out for shure.

Bronze.

I hear the new Batman movie is to die for.

Back