• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

**NWChapter Random Thoughts Thread***

16f0400e.jpg

On our way home

Hmmmm... three Dodge Trucks, three trailers, and three muddy Jeeps....Wonder what they were doing......

Well BoringDave is now a member of the Kevlar club. This was not the tire of my choice, but with the help of a fellow member I got a killer deal that I couldn't pass up. Plus even with alloys,sleeves and gussets I don't think my turdy would like spinning Iroks for long.

Well BoringDave is now a member of the Kevlar club. This was not the tire of my choice, but with the help of a fellow member I got a killer deal that I couldn't pass up. Plus even with alloys,sleeves and gussets I don't think my turdy would like spinning Iroks for long.

you wont regret it :thumbup:

......That reminds me of Torxfest......
ahhhh...... good times!

Been workin on a few projects..

a63ceb69.jpg

f66e5c82.jpg

Took a Little drive up to crown point after dinner..

7375368a.jpg

dadc0bf7.jpg

That cart need wheels or it's gay. I have some pretty heavy duty casters if you want them Scott.

That cart need wheels or it's gay. I have some pretty heavy duty casters if you want them Scott.

Darren, do they have stoppers? I might take you up on that offer!

Yes plan has been to have it roll from the get go. It's 250lb +

these appered on my trailer on sat?? night at nwfest, I was a little drunk on sat night and might have talked to some one on then but I dont remeber. any one have any ideas.
555691_2239046432892_1959758449_n.jpg
531411_2239045152860_71321524_n.jpg

Back