• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NW Fest

Mc2KXJ

NAXJA Forum User
To those that can’t go because you are not a member: Pay up sucka! Get your name red and get your ass to Naches!! It’s going to be worth the membership fee!! :wantyou:

To those that can’t go because you have an employer that wouldn’t let you take the time off: Quit your damn job and get your ass to Naches!! It’s going to be better than working!! :compwork:

To those that can’t go because your wife is making you go to a wedding or redecorate the bathroom: Pull your skirt down, we can see your vag. Then get your ass to Naches!! It’s going to be worth not getting a lil sumth'n sumth'n for a few weeks!! :smootch:

To those that can’t go because you broke your sh!t wheeling: Hats off to you, you are all that is man, but your timing sucks!! :repair:

To those that are going and have been before: :worship:

To those that are going but have never been before: Follow the directions into camp. I’ll have a blue 10x10 canopy set up (tomorrow or Thursday) so I’ll be easy to spot. Stop in and say “Hi”, myself or one of the other volunteers will help you out and get you situated so you know where everything is. :cheers:

Rich

Dude I cant wait! My name will technically be blue once I hand that gift certificate over. lol

I swear sometimes things just don't work out for me. Last year couldn't make it thanks to the job now this year I can't make it because the dam motor went out on the jeep. If it isn't one thing it's another man. Come hell or high water I'm going to make it next year one way or another.

CJ

Rich have a beer and a party hat waiting for me.

I'm thinking of sneaking out today and driving over. Shhhhh

I'm out unless something good comes my way

*Thursday

I have a long night ahead of me tonight, and even longer morning tomorrow...but I look forward to finally hopping in the rig and driving down knowing all the prep work is behind me.

~Scott

Ya $1750 up front.

So when you say you didn't break the law, is that your defense when you explain to the judge that the chick is legal in some countries?

No I did break the law but it was in 1994 and I did my time. Now I'm needing to get it removed

Get a hold of Mike (Horus), he's not taking his Jeep but will have his truck and trailer. Split fuel with him and even get your rig trailered there. Win/win.

Back