• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Niagra Rim Trail 6/28

Just went up this last sat, only bout 40 mins from my house. We were the only ones on the trail other than a few quads. I might join u guys, I think I have to be in a local parade that day with our local club but I'll have to double check.

Damn why do I have to have duty that day! :banghead:

So you can take a 2wd car in where we are planning to camp. there is a creek/river close by, that you can drive a car into probably. just a dirt road. its probably 10 mins from the trail head, maybe 20. Anyway, we want to either head up friday or thursday.

even if my rig is down due to the stupid steering issue, I have 2 buddies in sonora with 2 built rigs on 35s and lockers.

Edit: As of right now I ordered a j10 4 bolt box as a backup from rock auto. worst case, no hydro assist.

Last edited:
ordered a AGR box and a age pump. but thats a month out. FML. So I ordered a j10 box to swap in for now just to get by.

Haha sweet Jon! Wasn't sure if we planned on heading up Friday or not. Friday would be best for me.

that works. Ill probably get stuck working a half day on friday and head up the hill from work.

Oh, forgot to mention, there will be tons of ppl there that weekend for the club mud sweat and gears yearly kids on the rocks gathering/trail run. So u might want to get up there as early as u can, I think they reserve the whole campground or something like that.

Crap

Yeah there is a lot of rigs from all over ca. I think like 150 ppl at last years event. I dunno if they use the campsites that are on the trail between lions butt and the rock pile too. I can try to find out, I have some friends in that club.

Oh man. Really? Are you sure its not the weekend of the 20th for them?

Last edited:
Its the 28th...

we should consider moving this trip to either SR/DV or hell hole ? I think 150 rigs on the trail will bring the suck. I thought the MSG run was on the 20th weekend.

Well there's proboly only 50-60 rigs but lots of ppl.

I'm going to deer valley on the 21-22

Were just doing an overnighter.camping at river crossing.

going up saturday?

Back