• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Niagra Rim Trail 6/28

Yeah, our Club is meeting in Sonora early sat morning and heading to dv. We will only have probly bout 5-6 rigs I'm guessing.

So is Deer Valley a go for June 21-22? If so I am up to try and go.

I might do Niagra rim this weekend of the 22nd if my rig is ready, we have decided to do DV and SR on the weekend of the 28th. These runs are independent of anyone else running these trails, it seems that 93Foothillcrawler is going to DV the 22nd weekend.
You are all cordially invited to whatever I do , praying my rig is running and crap.

So many runs.... So little money...:tear:

Damn, its stuff like this that makes me wish I didn't have to work weekends

Why wait ? I'm down to hit it next week if you are, just cant get too crazy until my sliders are on. I have class in the mornings but I'm free after 11 or so and I can ditch class for a good enough reason :D

Why wait ? I'm down to hit it next week if you are, just cant get too crazy until my sliders are on. I have class in the mornings but I'm free after 11 or so and I can ditch class for a good enough reason :D

Yeah man I just need to change my tires to a new set of rims that I already have then im good to go! I don't have sliders yet either so he can keep it chill. I still have ur number so If u want me to give u a call or text later on Monday to see if u want to go Tuesday or Wednesday im game

as of right now this niagara rim run is being moved to the weekend of the 20th, tentatively set, if my rig is drivable . steering box is here tuesday.

Back