• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

new car time......

IMO a Neon is a Neon. Doesnt matter what the badge says. Im gonna go out on a limb here but I say buy a late 90s 7.3 TURBO Powerstroke F-250/F-350. Mileage is decent reliability is good and you have a tow rig ready to go. For $6K you can buy a pretty nice truck. There will be a day when you are glad you towed your Jeep to the trail. There have been many times that I barely made it on the trailer much less the 2 hour drive home.

i agree with the turbo thing stay away from the turbo suck for insurance as a new driver

vw corrado vr6

240s are sweet but look out buying one as lots have been beat on.

you could have some fun with any small carcass and a busa motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUH8S5wvK0M&feature=related

and srt4 neons are no joke. with some small mods it a solid quick car. i have been working on a friend of mines and it is getting mean quick

Last edited:
when i was a JR i had a a 91 astro van, talk about a sweet ride in HS had tinted windows all around the back and no back seats..............

Back